💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga was on TOP! But then...

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GagaFace
1 minute ago, AURA said:

They're only different inside the gay community tbh. :rip: Usually 'daddy' in the gay community means an older muscular/beefy guy that fuks someone 10+ years younger

:sharon: I have NEVER heard about it before! 

Thanks btw! :hug:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaFace
1 minute ago, MarryTheKnight said:

I'm just giving him English Lessons & Daddy Lessons

Beyonce_CMA_Awards.gif

I dont think you can make my d*** higher like Beyonce does! 

:rockstar:

Shipper

You are a sweet cinnamon roll. :hug:

Ignore the others they are really messy and thinks the whole world wants drama.

Gaga had the advantage of being the new pop girl back then who brought back electronic dance music to her songs.  She was different compared to what was playing on the radio and her popularity exploded. 

Her weirdness turned people off and can't see that she's actually really talented. In 2012,  Judas came and I know a lot of religious people didnt like her after that. That's just my opinion though and there are plenty of reasons. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Delusional Aura
34 minutes ago, Tears said:

You are a messy gay guy who is bored with life so he comes here and tries to fool the twinks with the straight bullshit

You probably have piss fetish you mofo

So can't it have straights that like gaga? :interestinga:

GagaFace
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

You are a sweet cinnamon roll. :hug:

Ignore the others they are really messy and thinks the whole world wants drama.

Gaga had the advantage of being the new pop girl back then who brought back electronic dance music to her songs.  She was different compared to what was playing on the radio and her popularity exploded. 

Her weirdness turned people off and can't see that she's actually really talented. In 2012,  Judas came and I know a lot of religious people didnt like her after that. That's just my opinion though and there are plenty of reasons. 

Thank u swettie :hug:

i got the reasons you said but she was on her best in BTW days:toofunny:

You&I still is my all time favoruite song! 

Anveeroy
42 minutes ago, M D N A said:

They sure are!

tumblr_nbgbwnYOvc1svi3flo4_400.gif

Oh lord! I need this gif!! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

blackpink

I can't tell if you're trolling by coming on this website to pretend to be a straight guy that's trying to make fun of  Gaga (it happens at least every month a messy gay tries to stir up trouble calling her a 'flop' :poot:)) or you are genuinely interested in Gaga:awkney:

Edonis
1 hour ago, GagaFace said:

I dont think you can make my d*** higher like Beyonce does! 

I cringing so much right now  :madge:

On topic: Over exposure, being so vocal about LGBT rights and politics, as well as way too many rushed singles without proper spacing out led to the general public just getting tired of her. The following year was the real pioneering year for streaming too, and since she wasn't promoting a new single or had any newly released music, she lost out on the lability to gain streaming support. Unfortunately the effects are still being felt today :madge:

BlueHydrangeas

The hip. It all started with the hip. If I could break my own hip a thousand times to stop that from happening, I would. God is dead and he died with Gaga's hip.

GagaFace
5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I can't tell if you're trolling by coming on this website to pretend to be a straight guy that's trying to make fun of  Gaga (it happens at least every month a messy gay tries to stir up trouble calling her a 'flop' :poot:)) or you are genuinely interested in Gaga:awkney:

I am not calling her flop

she is still doing well

but back these day my all friends were listening to her

and know when PI released i made a musically video and my friends asked me -- Are u still listening to her? :gum:

what was the reason that made them goes off from her?!

blackpink
2 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

I am not calling her flop

she is still doing well

but back these day my all friends were listening to her

and know when PI released i made a musically video and my friends asked me -- Are u still listening to her? :gum:

what was the reason that made them goes off from her?!

Don't worry about what other people think. :poot: People are like sheep,  just because someone isn't 'cool anymore' doesn't mean you stop listening to them and move onto the next 'big thing' 

Mr Judas
1 hour ago, GagaFace said:

U r getting so rude butt u r dead wrong :D

i am 100% straight! 

And hawt :hor:

Spoiler

Ignore that bish tho :rip:

Archived