Gaga's Halftime warm up

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I would be here for an entrance Ă  la BTWBT but this time with a real hors !

I don't know if this is possible. She needs a horse which is trained for shows and then she would need the trust of bespoken horse. In the end the horse could still be scared and Gaga could get hurt easily.

So ...

NO!

beverlyhills

If she brings anything country-ish to SB she will gag

tumblr_m42qysT1sF1r58lid_zps3273b954.gif

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

MaryJaneHolland

I thought she's in like arena or smth where she has her stage set and I saw her riding a horse in an abandoned forest

tumblr_m42qysT1sF1r58lid_zps3273b954.gif

Anveeroy

Katy started her performance riding on a lion. It will be great if Gaga starts the show riding a horse but donno people will start comparison! :/ 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 hour ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

Katy started her performance riding on a lion. It will be great if Gaga starts the show riding a horse but donno people will start comparison! :/ 

Things would get really messy between the fan bases and, to be honest, we wouldn't have valid arguments to defend her (I mean, between 4984981 entrance possibilities she chose EXACTLY riding something, thing that Katy did 2 years before). But the thing I'm really worried about is the horse going crazy and something happening to her :ohno:

AshIey

Y'all take everything so literally. :toofunny: Warm up doesn't mean practicing what's going to happen at the Super Bowl. Either she starts her day off riding or is taking a break from rehearsing.

Helxig

My first though was "is this bitch gonna walk in on a white horse?!" then realise hmmm probably won't wanna spook Arabella in front of thousands of screaming football fans...

But maybe she's bringing the BTW ball unicorn back. It is painting white now lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

donutellha

WHAT
YOU ARE BNOT BRIGNGING A HORSE IN

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Regina George

:saladga:

EDIT: I was thinking that she will ride a horse on SBHS. :laughga:

Archived