Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The DWUW Video would have destroyed Gaga's career....but why?

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

ChaosAngel17

Do What u Want was a huge mistake.

What the hell was she thinking :poot:

If she would make a video with Christina then I would be ok with it. But the R Kelly thing is a big NO for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5.1.2017 at 4:55 PM, MJHolland said:

Compared to what? PI and MR? The DWUW video looked like a MASTERPIECE. 

You never even saw the final cut, save your judgements for other garbage videos that have been put out recently. 

:sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon: :sharon:

Diamonds from Rih is a masterpeice, look out for it :hor:

Spoiler

or Gagas Telephone (:

SilkSpectre0
On 04/01/2017 at 10:36 PM, Helxig said:

It really could've gone either way tbh. We can't predict what would've happened. Especially because we never saw the full video, just the snippets that TMZ chose to release. And we all know that TMZ twists things to be the most controversial they possibly can. Who knows what it would've been. From what I've seen I kind of feel like it was a blessing in disguise that it never got released. 

On this topic though, does anyone remember any reasons as to why it wasn't released? My brain wants to remember something about controversy coming out regarding R Kelly before it's release but I'm not sure if that's true...

Gaga said she watched the video and there was no life in her eyes and she could see how unhappy she was. I think she made the video so controversial to be rebellious but it was controversy for the sake of it and she wasn't like 'wtf am I doing'

SilkSpectre0
On 05/01/2017 at 9:51 AM, AURA said:

So why does everyone come here defending her, when she already knew what she was putting herself up to? This just proves how hypocritical Gaga can be smh

As a rape survivor I don't find it hypocritical tbh. It seems clear from what she's revealed I think post ARTPOP is when she really took more time to have therapy and understand herself and get help. It's VERY common for those of us who have experienced rape to put ourselves in problematic situations like working with the type of men who hurt us as a ****ed up way to feel in control. She watched the video back and knew it wasn't something she ever wanted to release. People need to let it go already.

KleinGa

*sigh* the one hit that truly got away. That was the only song she's released from 2013- 2016 with a No.1 hit potential. Imagine what that video would've done. 

Closer would've been shook tbh

Archived