1 minute ago, T E Anne said:

lily allen taught me that dailymail is BEOND fake and unreliable. :smh: 

Lily Allen spilling the tea as usual

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
50 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Why Katy Perry? What does she have to do with this story?

and Gaga ?

blackpink

literally what on earth is in that text message to make it so important that it involves gaga and katy? :gum:

I'm shook tbh 

The Surrealist
52 minutes ago, Helxig said:

But wait I'm confused... It says that Kesha sent Gaga a text of particular interest. And then it says that Dr. Luke has been given the green light to show the message to Gaga and Katy... Why would he show Gaga a text she already received herself, and why would he show Katy?

Oh wait... does that mean the message was sent to both Gaga and Katy, and he has permission to do what he wants with the text now that he's obtained it?? 

The wording is confusing...

I don't understand it either. Like what the f-ck is this article trying to tell me?

Gaga said she knows of Kesha's private stuff she cannot talk about in public. Which means she probably should have exonareting evidences for her.

Perry isn't friends with Kesha but with Dr. Luke, so how would Perry get Text messages from Kesha?

This article is a mess, The Daily fat.

Katie14
59 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Why Katy Perry? What does she have to do with this story?

Maybe the text mentioned her.

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

not only is this fake it makes no sense. Kesha sent something to gaga in April 2016 that matters for this case from a decade ago? okay. bye. 

how is it from a decade ago :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DeanWinchester

Apparently, Gaga and Katy may be forced to collaborate :poot: in a legal matter regarding Kesha's sexual assault.

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry dragged into Kesha's sex assault case as court orders Tic Tok singer to show Dr Luke an intriguing secret text she sent to Gaga - which he can then share with Perry

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087740/Lady-Gaga-Katy-Perry-dragged-Kesha-s-sex-assault-case-court-orders-Tic-Tok-singer-Dr-Luke-intriguing-secret-text-sent-Gaga-share-Perry.html

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Irrelevant

I saw this already :derpga:

Spoiler

It was already posted

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

donutellha

oh god not some twink fans dream coming true for legal purposes

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

xoxo cupcakke

Wait, why does Dr. Luke want to see that message and why is it significant that he can show Katy? :gum:

Kesha Rose x Joanne v Kate. What does this all mean? :gum:

Archived