💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Katy dragged into Kesha's Case

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have been dragged into the ongoing legal battle between Kesha and her former music producer Dr Luke stemming from her accusations of sexual assault.

A text message from April 2016 that Kesha sent to Lady Gaga was added to evidence earlier this year, and a judge has given Dr Luke - whose real name is Lukasz Gottwald - the green light to show the message to the Poker Face singer and pop star Perry.

The evidence was presented as part of a hearing on December 26 in New York, when both parties worked to hash out an agreement on discovery, deciding which documents and records they will exchange with one another.

The contents of the text message from Kesha to Lady Gaga is unknown and has been sealed by a judge

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087740/Lady-Gaga-Katy-Perry-dragged-Kesha-s-sex-assault-case-court-orders-Tic-Tok-singer-Dr-Luke-intriguing-secret-text-sent-Gaga-share-Perry.html

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

of course it's unknown..

Dailymail could write scripts for movies..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

Imagine having access to Gaga and Kesha's personal text messages :sick:

I wonder what the hell she said to Gaga that was so important that it is now evidence in her case against Dr. Luke...

We will never know...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sirius094

Why Katy Perry? What does she have to do with this story?

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Archived