💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga rumored to play Fenway Park as part of the JOANNE tour

itsdominik

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Easy said:

I read a lot on this site that she is no longer as relevant and she is compared to younger acts like Ariana or Katy Perry etc. In Asia the way we see her is like she already a legend and Ari and Kp etc are just pop stars who have a few hits.

Spoiler
Spoiler

That was really cute! I really hope gaga goes into Asia, I thought Joanne wasn't really of a sucess but you guys in the fanbase are always the best too!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsAnthonyz
2 hours ago, Lemonade said:

1. I meant in age, Lady Gaga is 30, whilst Katy is 32.

2. Please. Katy Perry has a huge career. She had 5 #1 singles from ONE album and has 9 overall. She had a #1 single more recently than Gaga had.

Indeed but gaga as an artist is still more successful... but it dosent really matter both are queens:classy:

follow your dreams <3

Savage
8 hours ago, Americano said:

I'm from Boston and I hope this isn't true-- Fenway has the worst seats and they aren't built in a way that you can see past the persons head in front of you. Just an awful venue lol

Same. I hope this isn't true, or I'll go see her somewhere else lol. The Garden is awesome and easy/cheap to get floor seats. Really hope she's playing there instead. 

Lemonade
1 hour ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

Indeed but gaga as an artist is still more successful... but it dosent really matter both are queens:classy:

Agreed. Gaga is miles ahead in quality and has had huge success too :staymad:

• 7 months later...
Arizona Sky
On January 4, 2017 at 7:22 AM, jxckk said:

hmmm i'm skeptical about this. it seems like a big gamble for livenation. 

why would she be doing stadiums when personally I dont think she has the power to fill every seat at this point in her career? Arenas are more within her capacity. She didn't even do stadiums in the US at the height of her fame (BTWB) so why start now? 

On January 4, 2017 at 7:39 AM, Cerny said:

Lady Gaga doing stadiums in 2017? I imagine the tickets will be pretty affordable, if so

Even with the Super Bowl I don't see Lady Gaga filling stadiums in 2017. Interesting if true though.

On January 4, 2017 at 7:44 AM, LDR said:

nnnnnnnnnn a stadium tour at the lowest point of ha career?

On January 4, 2017 at 8:56 AM, lordmaler said:

Do you all really think that Super Bowl will boost her sales that much and that everyone will go crazy about her???

I don't think this is smart idea especially after 2 singles and album that underperformed. 

Good luck tho

On January 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM, boneknuckleskin said:

She can't pull off a stadium tour with this album. 

On January 5, 2017 at 1:32 AM, viniferrett said:

good luck filling that up

:sure:

i6bqdLw.gif

Talent
20 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

i6bqdLw.gif

kdgjksdjgkldsjgkdjsg OH WOW. 

DRAG THOSE BITCHES- 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

13 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

i6bqdLw.gif

Ok, I'll eat my words, back in January I didn't think she would be able to do it. The era wasn't great at that time and with an album like Joanne I was skeptical. Glad to see that I was proved wrong and that 7 months later she was filling stadiums. 

TheCureinMalibu
13 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

i6bqdLw.gif

BEECH LMAOOO

]AS[LD;ALSLK 

Archived