Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga rumored to play Fenway Park as part of the JOANNE tour

itsdominik

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

I love that DIAMOND HEART BALL title.. but that ____ Ball is getting old too..

I would love another name like THE PERFECT ILLUSIONIST's TOUR.. DIAMOND HEART TOUR.. EXPERIENCE JOANNE.. JOHN WAYNE's RIDE.. or something like that, as long as it's different from the BALL Series tho..

also.. love the ARTRAVE name too..

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

Y'all said the Joanne tour will be an intimate small-sized show. I don't agree... With the SuperBowl, her career will boost and more people will want to see her live again. If Gaga does it right, the Joanne tour could be her Confession on a Dancefloor tour. 

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

I would love another name like THE PERFECT ILLUSIONIST's TOUR.. DIAMOND HEART TOUR.. EXPERIENCE JOANNE.. JOHN WAYNE's RIDE.. or something like that, as long as it's different from the BALL Series tho..

I would die for "The Illusions Ball" or "The Illusions Tour" or even "Call Me Joanne Tour" 

FRANZGA
8 minutes ago, jxckk said:

hmmm i'm skeptical about this. it seems like a big gamble for livenation. 

why would she be doing stadiums when personally I dont think she has the power to fill every seat at this point in her career? Arenas are more within her capacity. She didn't even do stadiums in the US at the height of her fame (BTWB) so why start now? 

no negativity in this site, thank you..

I honestly think superbowl can help her in NORTH AMERICA.. and no question of her selling seats in JAPAN, TAIWAN and BRAZIL.. she's like a god in these places..

ARTPOPNick
Just now, FRANZGA said:

I honestly think superbowl can help her in NORTH AMERICA.. and no question of her selling seats in JAPAN, TAIWAN and BRAZIL.. she's like a god in these places..

But what about Europe?

:reductive:

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I would die for "The Illusions Ball" or "The Illusions Tour" or even "Call Me Joanne Tour" 

I love that Call Me Joanne..

inb4 THE PINK HAT BALL

Just now, FRANZGA said:

negativity lives and breathes on this forum...

i wouldn't say i'm being negative, i'm being a realist. 

gagzus

i hope when she comes to the UK she does Wembley STadium and you best believe i'll be queueing up at 6am to get to the damn front

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

But what about Europe?

:reductive:

i'm skeptical about her doing stadiums in EU too remember GREECE.. that's why I want it to be mixed..

pretty sure she could sell out at least 1 stadium date in UK tho and maybe ITALY??

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

If Gaga does it right, the Joanne tour could be her Confession on a Dancefloor tour. 

what do you mean? :oprah:

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, jxckk said:

negativity lives and breathes on this forum...

i wouldn't say i'm being negative, i'm being a realist. 

i'm just quoting gaga sis, I too, sometimes is negative.. visit the Chart Thread then you can read my meltdowns there..

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i hope when she comes to the UK she does Wembley STadium and you best believe i'll be queueing up at 6am to get to the damn front

selling out wembley stadium would be slayage on a whole another level :giveup:

Neight Shayde
7 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Lady Gaga: The Diamond Heart Tour sounds very nice

Lady Gaga: The Diamond Heart Ball sounds kinda good too

4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

hopefully by the time she hits the UK its winter and shes forced to do arenas, seeing artists in a stadium here during summer is crap, you can't see any of the lighting or visuals because the sun doesnt set till 10 at night when the concert has nearly ended. :toofunny:

i seen her during one of her BTWB stadium dates in London and that massive castle literally got swallowed up compared to the size of Twickenham stadium. 

Lady Gaga doing stadiums in 2017? I imagine the tickets will be pretty affordable, if so

Even with the Super Bowl I don't see Lady Gaga filling stadiums in 2017. Interesting if true though.

Archived