TropicOfCANCER

YESSS! SO GOING TO THIS.

this is going to be my boyfriend's first time seeing gaga :whitney:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA
4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

No at me thinking Fenway Park was a character she was going to play on the tour :toofunny:

me too until I read the OP. :toofunny:

OT: i've been waiting for her to do this

JaneTheC
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

my hype level is increasing

KIuTF5X.gifKIuTF5X.gifKIuTF5X.gifKIuTF5X.gif

you dont expect there to be a tour date near us, do you?:poot:

FRANZGA

stadium dates please in NA, BRAZIL, JAPAN, TAIWAN and some parts in EU.. other dates should be in arena, esp in markets that dropped ha..

make it happen gagz..

excited for the ticket sales and box office scores like :excited2::excited2::excited2:

ARTPOPNick

Yeeeeeeyyyyyy

That means a huge tour/stage/props... coming up :D

and even if she can't play stadiums in Europe, she has to bring that perfect big stage to smaller arenas which is perfect too... Hurray!

ARTPOPNick
Just now, FRANZGA said:

stadium dates please in NA, BRAZIL, JAPAN, TAIWAN and some parts in EU.. other dates should be in arena, esp in markets that dropped ha..

make it happen gagz..

excited for the ticket sales and box office scores like :excited2::excited2::excited2:

she just needssssss a stadium tour,

image gaga having a stadium tour stage

how big would that be

Bye FartRave <3 xoxo Joanne

Lextyr97
21 minutes ago, Noah said:

A Stadium Tour? with Joanne?

here for it :sis: 

I'll be so here for it too!! :D

OT: Gaga needs less dates!!!! That's how she's gonna sell out the entire tour of she does sound. Madge and Bey had like 40 dates on their stadium tours, and it completely sold out. Gaga had what, 80-90 something on the BTWB, right? 40 dates, Gaga :grr: Make the tickets expensive for that $500 mil!

yes and
17 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Didnt think about 'Diamond heart World tour'  before, but it sounds SO GOOD

Diamond Heart Ball for the win!!!!!!!!!!!

(And dont even try to come for 'Ball') 

DIAMOND_HEART_WORLD_TOUR_22.jpg 

maybe 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

hmmm i'm skeptical about this. it seems like a big gamble for livenation. 

why would she be doing stadiums when personally I dont think she has the power to fill every seat at this point in her career? Arenas are more within her capacity. She didn't even do stadiums in the US at the height of her fame (BTWB) so why start now? 

MaryJaneHolland
17 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

you dont expect there to be a tour date near us, do you?:poot:

P!NK was here, why not Gaga?

KIuTF5X.gif

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'll be so here for it too!! :D

OT: Gaga needs less dates!!!! That's how she's gonna sell out the entire tour of she does sound. Madge and Bey had like 40 dates on their stadium tours, and it completely sold out. Gaga had what, 80-90 something on the BTWB, right? 40 dates, Gaga :grr: Make the tickets expensive for that $500 mil!

MDNA Tour was 70% parks/stadiums and it had 88 dates

YaaaasGaga
6 minutes ago, jxckk said:

hmmm i'm skeptical about this. it seems like a big gamble for livenation. 

why would she be doing stadiums when personally I dont think she has the power to fill every seat at this point in her career? Arenas are more within her capacity. She didn't even do stadiums in the US at the height of her fame (BTWB) so why start now? 

I agree, whilst I'd love to believe she could do stadiums I'm not so sure; she struggled to sell a lot of seats at arena venues, never mind stadiums. There were so many free tickets going to her ARTRAVE gig in my hometown going and still there were empty seats :/ 

If she was going to do it though she would definitely have to not have many dates, 40 or less in my opinion would be best...

I should add though that I think she should be bagging lots of high profile Festival slots tbh that are going to be televised to loads of people to remind them of why she is a touring force! We already have Rock in Rio, Glastonbury and V Festival would be amazing, Coachella as a last minute one would be fab too

Archived