itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
15 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

i6bqdLw.gif

Your level of pettiness is what I aim to achieve :selena: coming back after 7 months to drag'em.:creepflop: Go sis :golfclap:

Congrat for her first sold out stadium in the US.

Seems like I jumped the gun. Now, let's wait for the world*tour to end, shall we?

Runway
On 18/8/2017 at 9:33 AM, lordmaler said:

Not shook. Joanne sales were good in America. Happy for her. Let's just pray that European concerts will be filled like this.

But you just said in your original post that the album underperformed so which is it :toofunny:, and btw her european leg is already sold out 

lordmaler
9 hours ago, Runway said:

But you just said in your original post that the album underperformed so which is it :toofunny:, and btw her european leg is already sold out 

Well In America it ended up selling really well (physical copies). I guess SB had some impact on show sales. Still that gap between release and SB was pretty uneventful and made me thinking this tour will do worse than ARTPOP which was heavily promoted.

But I am confused how she ended up having sold out show here in Europe cuz none of released singles didn't happen here and the same goes for album. SB is not a thing here so only fans payed attention to it.

Archived