💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

John Wayne is the most...

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Actually, it's just because it was performed at VSFS!

Joanne is also one of the most streamed non singles BUT it's the title track!

SO...

The obvious winner for the most streamed non single, never performed, non album title song from JOANNE is.......

*drum rolls*

The best summer smash of 2017 that will slay both gays and straights - Dancing in Circles!!!:classy:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA

why are u guys pitting bops to bops.. why can't we just pray to have 3rd. A-yo, 4th -'john wayne, 5th-DIC "summer smash", 6th -'whatever ..

as long as we have these with good videos even if all of it flopped, i'll kiss gaga's ass.. 

GhettoFabulous

JW can be a promo single with a video 

DH will be the 3rd ***** single don't care if it flops I want a slaysual :neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

I mean, does it really matter what is the next single after the super bowl? She's probably not gonna promote it, the music video is gonna be low budget, and radio will refuse to play it. So, um 

Just make DIC the next single and see if it's a hit like all these twinks claim it is. It's gonna get dragged if she performs it at the Super Bowl, though haha 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

Born This Way says hi :trollga:

That's why I said 'most' :staymad:

monketsharona
34 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

It's gonna get dragged if she performs it at the Super Bowl, though haha 

Why ? Because of its 'sexual' connotations ? Poker Face has a double meaning too... 

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Why ? Because of its 'sexual' connotations ? Poker Face has a double meaning too... 

Right. Poker Face has a double meaning masked by subtle lyrics. 

DIC is not subtle. It's blunt, cringeworthy, and the lyrics aren't even clever. It's actually really cliche at some points :sweat:

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

That's why I said 'most' :staymad:

oh I didn't read it sry :laughga:

Anyway I love BTW so fvcking much I couldn't just pass through your comment ahah :hug:

Colourful

LePetitGAGABLover

These "achievements" are not really achievements though. Y'all need to stop overusing that tag.

fail-gif-shopping-cart.gif

re di tutto

DIC is the most obvious smash single #3 for spring/summer 2017. I'm still gagging that DIC wasn't a lead.

monketsharona
3 hours ago, New Compassion said:

Right. Poker Face has a double meaning masked by subtle lyrics. 

DIC is not subtle. It's blunt, cringeworthy, and the lyrics aren't even clever. It's actually really cliche at some points :sweat:

I don't really think people care about lyrics that much tbh, or Anaconda, Closer and a lot more would have been huge flops, just saying :yay:

bloody g

John Wayne has more streams because of VSFS.

DIC has more streams because it is in some playlists.

Diamond Heart has more streams because it is the album opener.

Joanne has more streams because it shares name with the album.

These are the reasons, they don't mean they have more chances to become hits than the others.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Rifek

Hey guys,

I'm from Poland - the country which was ALWAYS Gaga's big stan... until Joanne.

They didn't play Perfect Illusion even once on the radio but they kept playing Just Dance, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and sometimes Alejandro (bc it was the summer hit of 2010 in Poland).

I understood them with PI cuz I know which kind of music they're adding to their playlists and it really didn't fit but I thought MR will make the list finally. The biggest radio stations made a big promo (both for PI and MR) on their websites etc. and they praised the songs but they didn't play it anytime. 

I was really wondering why cuz MR is so radio-friendly and so many ballads was that time (Nov-Dec) on their lists, I texted them but didn't answer me, checked the wish-lists on their sites and soo many people wished Gaga's new songs but they just ignored it.

I found an internet-archive where are all biggest Polish radio stations and found that just some local stations are playing PI and MR and the next thing I discovered and which surprised me was that some of the bigger stations are playing frequently f.ex. Joanne (the title track) and it made me thinking that they just choose those songs which are their favorites no matter if they're singles or no and they keep promoting them.

Something changed after the NYE when in Warsaw some of the biggest Polish artists performed an incredible version of Perfect Illusion (which you can find on the forum too). Next days I saw in the radio-archive that one of the biggest radio stations - Eska - added Million Reasons to their playlist and other still keep playing Joanne.

I think that kind of promo is good too because people will know more than just songs they found in the Youtube propositions or in the gossip-blogs.

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Archived