• Created
  • Last Reply
Eightpop
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

this will be me when gaga appears on the half time show, i swear

giphy.gif

when she comes out in those long ass heelless shoes

giphy.gif

DH, DiC, and Joanne are the most streamed non-singles without a major performance. Joanne is probably mainly due to it being the title track; not that it's not a great song on its own.

So DH and DiC are the real winners and need to be the next singles.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

KURUSHITOVSKA

They better make it the next single, I'm done with all Little DICsters

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

So DH and DiC are the real winners and need to be the next singles.

DH is the opening track, that's why it gets streams

All of your songs WILL flop. The only potential hit is MR. Why cant people see that?

monketsharona

To me the only songs that could have chances to do good as singles on radios and charts could be DIC, JW and AYO.

The rest is kinda sure to flop like MR.

But I won't hold my breath I don't see any hit song on this album.

monketsharona
Just now, Fish said:

All of your songs WILL flop. The only potential hit is MR. Why cant people see that?

it's already a flop

HolyDelRey

I can't believe that 10 million streams on Spotify, in the age of streaming it's an achievement for you guys.. Even the most nonstreamed song by : Rihanna, The Weeknd, Ariana & etc have triple than John Wayne has. End of discussion!

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

NewYorkCity
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To me the only songs that could have chances to do good as singles on radios and charts could be DIC, JW and AYO.

The rest is kinda sure to flop like MR.

But I won't hold my breath I don't see any hit song on this album.

Replace DIC and JW with DH. 

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I can't believe that 10 million streams on Spotify, in the age of streaming it's an achievement for you guys.. Even the most nonstreamed song by : Rihanna, The Weeknd, Ariana & etc have triple than John Wayne has. End of discussion!

So true... Joanne is a great album but tbh I don't think it has longevity and replay value for 'the GP', hence the 'disappointing' streams... 

Sometimes I feel like Gaga kinda missed the start of the streaming era

monketsharona
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Replace DIC and JW with DH. 

DH is a PI 2.0

Too much screaming, I think... I tested most of the songs on friends and family that like Gaga without being fans, most are not really fond of DH because of the screamings...

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DH is the opening track, that's why it gets streams

The belief that the opening track gets some of the most streams of an album because of its position, doesn't always hold up. There are plenty of albums were the opening track is middle ground or among the lowest in streams.

Just look it Aura on spotify. Even with a lyric video and being featured in Machete Kills, non-single tracks/non-title tracks: SeXXX Dreams, Donatella, and Gypsy are above it. And MANiCURE is right behind it.

The only track above DH without being the title track, a single in some way, or having a major performance is DiC.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived