💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A-Yo Added to Rock Band 4

InsideOutright

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

3rd comment here 

I don't get why they put those songs. I love 'em all, but why not Marry the Night, You and I, Perfect Illusion, Electric Chapel, or Highway Unicorn. Those would have all been literally PERFECT.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon

If A-Yo becomes a single/hit I hope it's added to "Just Dance" 2017 or 2018 or sth, like Applause :lolly:

InsideOutright
1 hour ago, Floris Somers said:

Are you a just dance fan too?:giveup:

the slayage of the original choreo of Applause and Bad Romance in Just Dance 2014/2015:giveup:

Yes! :woohoo:

They still need to add the official choreo alts to those songs to Just Dance Unlimited! They only have the default versions so far. And JD2017 has no Gaga songs yet! :giveup:

InsideOutright
52 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

If A-Yo becomes a single/hit I hope it's added to "Just Dance" 2017 or 2018 or sth, like Applause :lolly:

2017 is already out and there's no Gaga on it yet. They usually add one new song a month, though. They recently added "The Greatest". And Applause, Bad Romance, and Just Dance are playable if you subscribe to Just Dance Unlimited so you don't have to dig out the older games they were originally on.

A song actually doesn't have to be a single for it to be on the game. JD2016 had "Teacher" by Nick Jonas (a promo single), and JD2015 had "4x4" by Miley (album track from Bangerz). I was really hoping for PI but hopefully that or A-Yo will be added later or on JD2018.

Drin Lon
Just now, InsideOutright said:

2017 is already out and there's no Gaga on it yet. They usually add one new song a month, though. They recently added "The Greatest". And Applause, Bad Romance, and Just Dance are playable if you subscribe to Just Dance Unlimited so you don't have to dig out the older games they were originally on.

A song actually doesn't have to be a single for it to be on the game. JD2016 had "Teacher" by Nick Jonas (a promo single), and JD2015 had "4x4" by Miley (album track from Bangerz). I was really hoping for PI but hopefully that or A-Yo will be added later or on JD2018.

I'D LOOOOOVE FOR PI TO BE ADDED!!! But Gaga hasn't presented any choreography for it though :giveup:

OysterBaby
22 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

I'D LOOOOOVE FOR PI TO BE ADDED!!! But Gaga hasn't presented any choreography for it though :giveup:

omg tho can you imagine swinging around the wii remote like the mic hahaha

KinneyUnderYou
23 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

IM SCREAMING. OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE. BUYING IT NOW.

I WAS GOING TO TAG YOU :air:

Lextyr97
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

I WAS GOING TO TAG YOU :air:

I ****ING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN TO MY PS4 WHEN I READ THE TITLE. But then I realized that it won't be released until next week or the week after.

Radio Ga Ga
44 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

omg tho can you imagine swinging around the wii remote like the mic hahaha

And then u have to smash and kick ur tv at the same time :toofunny:

InsideOutright
13 hours ago, Teeth138 said:

Please continue to request Perfect Illusion and other songs off of Joanne in the link below. Would be great if everyone went for Diamond Heart as well.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/

And here are the song request links for Just Dance (Ubisoft account required): http://just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-US/song-request/index.aspx

And Guitar Hero (Forum registration required): https://community.guitarhero.com/t5/Guitar-Hero-Live-Music/Song-Requests/td-p/9756453

//has also been spam-requesting Lush Life by Zara Larsson for Just Dance. :lolly:

blackpink

IM SCREAMING I REMEMBER REQUESTING IT ON THAT WEBSITE WHEN SOMEONE MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT YAAASSSSS

WHY DIDNT PERFECT ILLUSION MAKE THE CUT THOUGH??? WTF 

Archived