question

Best Season?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I enjoyed Murder House, well fans called it that way, it was actually just American Horror Story.

And I discovered it when Glee starts to get boring in early 2012ish,  and that was another plus point for me lel

Then the badwagon started when Season 2 promos started, that white nun was everywhere on tumblr. And these people hold thisbseason dearly to.the point all the seasons after are not good enough to compete with it :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LittleMichael

Well, hard to say because every season has given me different emotions/sensations/joy/satisfaction, but I would say...

Asylum (the best, no doubt) >>> Murder House > Hotel = Freak Show (I don't understand why it is so underrated!) > Roanoke > Coven (my least favorite)

Bradley

Asylum is the best in terms of quality but my favourite has to be Hotel. Roanoke comes second after Asylum.

WildAmerican

Just finished watching Coven. I enjoyed it, however, it was a mess. Hotel was also a mess that I enjoyed. Just AHS things I guess

Eurotrash

I think that the best season is the one you're watching, well, that's what's what happens to me lol

callumxoxo

For me the ranking is...

1) Murder House - iconic! Love the setting and the story line is the best put together. Also love the cast.

2) Coven - kept me entertained the whole season, even if it was a bit cheesy at times. Love the witch theme, and Fiona Goode omg

3) Asylum - confused me the first time I watched it. Last four episodes of the season really made me love it tho. Last episode of the season is my fave ever AHS episode.

4) Hotel - I don't understand the hate for this season! Gaga was amazing, and the aesthetic is brilliant. I feel like it was just missing a little something. Best characters in my opinion (Sally, Countess, Mr March, Liz etc.)

5) Roanoke - the beginning of this season was so good! It grew on me. Kind of predictable by the end tho, and I HATED the last episode so much. Documentary style got kinda boring kinda fast

Spoiler

Also, Audrey dying actually made me want to cut a bitch

6) Freakshow - the beginning of this season was so strong, and so was the end. Everything inbetween was meh. A mishmash of different character stories that I didn't really care for. Loved the aesthetic and setting. #JusticeForTwisty

Diamond Heart

Asylum > Roanoke > Murder House > Hotel > Coven >>>>>>>>>>> Freakshow

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Asylum - always on the edge of your seat mind blowing and flaw free

Coven- visually amazing, gr8 characters

Freakshow- It was creepy and good, characters were gr8 and I Loved Finn Whitlock. He made the season

Murder House- Gr8 season, good story

Hotel- It was fun to watch throughout, plus some of those scenes were like WOW, but the finale sucked

Roanoke- Started so good but then was like WTF

1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

Asylum - always on the edge of your seat mind blowing and flaw free

Coven- visually amazing, gr8 characters

Freakshow- It was creepy and good, characters were gr8 and I Loved Finn Whitlock. He made the season

Murder House- Gr8 season, good story

Hotel- It was fun to watch throughout, plus some of those scenes were like WOW, but the finale sucked

Roanoke- Started so good but then was like WTF

The only ones I would rewatch are Asylum, Murder House and Coven though.

Is it me or is Evan Peter's so underused in the last few seasons? He was barely in Hotel and Roanoke. He is great but they give him awful characters sometimes. His character for Coven was the worst, he was almost useless that season. I hope he has a huge part of next season.

Bradley
24 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Is it me or is Evan Peter's so underused in the last few seasons? He was barely in Hotel and Roanoke. He is great but they give him awful characters sometimes. His character for Coven was the worst, he was almost useless that season. I hope he has a huge part of next season.

I thought he had a huge role in Hotel.

Archived