question

Best Season?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

Coven and Freak Show are definetly the worst. Too camp, all over the place, and just lazy to me. 

Asylum > Murder House > Roanoke > Hotel > Freak Show > Coven

I hope next season is darker.

One Banned Boi

XoxoDonatella
16 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I loved Coven and I still love it but I hate the way it ended with that happy ending. Fiona didn't deserve to end up in hell! :grr:

I have to agree.  I loved Coven, my second top choice really for best AHS season.  I loved the decor, the characters,  and have honestly always been obsessed with the idea of magic voodoo,  and the occult..  I can't explain the obsession, it's been this way since I was a child.  I would guess Harry Potter novels :)

Angela Basset as Marie LaVeu was iconic,  though she somewhat redeemed herself in the end,  she was a total,  "don't take **** bitch" and I respect that so much! But I would guess that would be the way most of us would be with having such a long life,  as she did. 

As for Fiona, played by the fantastic,  (and very much missed) Jessica Lange. I loved her on so many levels,  her ambition and her wit among the few reasons, along with some mystery about her and her powers.  

However,  with all that said,   I think she got EXACTLY  what she deserved.  She was a selfish,  deplorable woman,  who was only concerned about her future :keeping the thrown of the Supreme. the current generation of  the  Coven,  the very few left who carried the Salem bloodline, were her targets so she could remain in power.  As Myrtle Snow and Cordelia had mentioned,  she was the worst suprume,  abandoned the Coven,  her daughter and all the responsibilities of being the Supreme. She was more focused on vanity,  and making her connections around the globe.

She was conniving, self centered witch,  and did not give a **** about the Coven.  She only returned to kill off the next Supreme, so she could regain her beauty and life force. 

I will admit,  this is all a bit biased.  

I will NEVER forgive her and Marie for their sacrifice of Nann(completely innocent,  mentally challenged, and not a mean bone in her body) to Papa Legba.  The fact that they would do that,  sickens me to my core   

So,  yes.  I believe Fiona deserves her place in hell,  with the one man whom she claimed she loved but couldn't stand to be around.  

Another post mentioned Misty. And I have to agree with that.  She DID NOT DESERVE IT!  She was loving, peaceful,  natural,   full of life, and her positivity on things just made me so happy.  and I can still imagine her, in her 9th grade biology glass,  continuously having to dissect that frog. This still breaks my heart.  She DID NOT DESERVE That.  

Side note here : was anyone else bothered that she turned to ****ing* dust????  I wish that they could have brought hee back with the power of resurgence  

*is that word allowed here,  I'm a newbie as my header states,  not trying to get kicked out in my first 24 hours 

Sorry for the novel,  just very very passionate about this series 😑❤😃😃

Xoxo, Chris from Arkansas USA

PS...  Just posted and making an edit to apologize for that novel I just wrote....

I hope you guys agree,  and I hope you don't agree.  I am always up for a lively debate :)

The Child
3 hours ago, XoxoDonatella said:

I have to agree.  I loved Coven, my second top choice really for best AHS season.  I loved the decor, the characters,  and have honestly always been obsessed with the idea of magic voodoo,  and the occult..  I can't explain the obsession, it's been this way since I was a child.  I would guess Harry Potter novels :)

Angela Basset as Marie LaVeu was iconic,  though she somewhat redeemed herself in the end,  she was a total,  "don't take **** bitch" and I respect that so much! But I would guess that would be the way most of us would be with having such a long life,  as she did. 

As for Fiona, played by the fantastic,  (and very much missed) Jessica Lange. I loved her on so many levels,  her ambition and her wit among the few reasons, along with some mystery about her and her powers.  

However,  with all that said,   I think she got EXACTLY  what she deserved.  She was a selfish,  deplorable woman,  who was only concerned about her future :keeping the thrown of the Supreme. the current generation of  the  Coven,  the very few left who carried the Salem bloodline, were her targets so she could remain in power.  As Myrtle Snow and Cordelia had mentioned,  she was the worst suprume,  abandoned the Coven,  her daughter and all the responsibilities of being the Supreme. She was more focused on vanity,  and making her connections around the globe.

She was conniving, self centered witch,  and did not give a **** about the Coven.  She only returned to kill off the next Supreme, so she could regain her beauty and life force. 

I will admit,  this is all a bit biased.  

I will NEVER forgive her and Marie for their sacrifice of Nann(completely innocent,  mentally challenged, and not a mean bone in her body) to Papa Legba.  The fact that they would do that,  sickens me to my core   

So,  yes.  I believe Fiona deserves her place in hell,  with the one man whom she claimed she loved but couldn't stand to be around.  

Another post mentioned Misty. And I have to agree with that.  She DID NOT DESERVE IT!  She was loving, peaceful,  natural,   full of life, and her positivity on things just made me so happy.  and I can still imagine her, in her 9th grade biology glass,  continuously having to dissect that frog. This still breaks my heart.  She DID NOT DESERVE That.  

Side note here : was anyone else bothered that she turned to ****ing* dust????  I wish that they could have brought hee back with the power of resurgence  

*is that word allowed here,  I'm a newbie as my header states,  not trying to get kicked out in my first 24 hours 

Sorry for the novel,  just very very passionate about this series 😑❤😃😃

Xoxo, Chris from Arkansas USA

PS...  Just posted and making an edit to apologize for that novel I just wrote....

I hope you guys agree,  and I hope you don't agree.  I am always up for a lively debate :)

It's called American Horror Story it's not some Disney fairytale. Fiona should have killed everybody and stayed the supreme for infinity.

Usually horror movies end up having everybody dead at the end, I was expecting everybody to die and that would cause the end of the Coven. Having Cordelia making an announcement on national TV is just unrealistic.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AlexanderMagno

Murder House is the best for me. It had the story, the characters and the pacing. It was a brilliant puzzle that Ryan Murphy tried to replicate ever since.

DeanWinchester

Overall: Asylum

Lore: Coven

actual jumpscare: Roanoke

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

XoxoDonatella
10 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

It's called American Horror Story it's not some Disney fairytale. Fiona should have killed everybody and stayed the supreme for infinity.

Usually horror movies end up having everybody dead at the end, I was expecting everybody to die and that would cause the end of the Coven. Having Cordelia making an announcement on national TV is just unrealistic.

I definitely agree with you...  However,  I just feel saying that she did not deserve hell is a bit of an of overreach 

The Child
20 minutes ago, XoxoDonatella said:

I definitely agree with you...  However,  I just feel saying that she did not deserve hell is a bit of an of overreach 

I really expected all the good people to die and all the bad people to survive. That would have made a hella better ending.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fantina
On 1/3/2017 at 7:24 AM, Devyn said:

I'm rewatching Coven and i can't help but to think this is the best season of AHS. The story, The characters, their stories, the sets, the costumes, the fx's. Jessica and Angela's roles were pure perfection. Plus the Stevie Nicks addition was everything. Everything about this season seemed to be spot on. What do y'all think the best season was?

giphy.gif

Agree,it has the right combination of horror,cult,grief and sex :diane:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
TheKillerQueen

Hotel is my favorite, but Freak Show is a close 2nd 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

junolxf

Murder House
Asylum
Coven
Hotel
Ranaoke
Freakshow

Catch that tea. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

1. ASYLUM (PERFECT SEASON) :diane:

2.ROANOKE 

3.MURDER HOUSE 

4.COVEN

5.FREAKSHOW

and.....I pretended Hotel never happened :awkney:

Archived