evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
55 minutes ago, LG said:

and to think they wouldnt sign her at first :laughga:

I think the label which rejected her was Def Jam. Not sure if Interscope hesitated on her.

evgenigerm2
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I think the label which rejected her was Def Jam. Not sure if Interscope hesitated on her.

Yeah, as far as I know. But they weren't very good to her either. They rejected the DWUW video, didn't they?

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

evgenigerm2
7 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Hm Eminem is under Interscope too, and he is pretty successful but yeah, he and Gaga are definitely their TOP artists even though they don't invest in Gaga as much as they should tbh!

It's a list for female artists only.

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

It's a list for female artists only.

Oh that makes sense!

evgenigerm2
13 minutes ago, Bloody said:

according to the "statistics"

these are not receipts

http://www.interscope.com

The most popular female artists signed by Interscope are Carly Rae Jepsen, Ellie Goulding, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Lana Del Rey, Madonna, Selena Gomez and Lady Gaga.

I think the list is pretty accurate.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Yeah, as far as I know. But they weren't very good to her either. They rejected the DWUW video, didn't they?

I don't know who rejected the video, maybe Gaga thought it was too sexual and regretted filming it?

evgenigerm2
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't know who rejected the video, maybe Gaga thought it was too sexual and regretted filming it?

I believe the official statement was that her label thought it was too sexual and not TV-friendly so they rejected it.

malazam
1 hour ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

so this is a list of most successful overall? or just with records released under the label? cause Gaga has certainly outsold Madonna since 2011

Artist' not 'as part of Interscope'

So yeah, they count everything!

another shot before we kiss the other side

venusfly
16 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

im pretty sure interscope would only go as far as signing her as a songwriter until akon convinced them to work with her? could be wrong

Green Detox
47 minutes ago, LG said:

im pretty sure interscope would only go as far as signing her as a songwriter until akon convinced them to work with her? could be wrong

Yep that's write, she was signed to Vincent Herbert's record label though because him and Rob Fusari were friends so he convinced him, but that's not enough, she needed a bigger deal, to totally blow up, thankfully Akon convinced Jimmy Iovine CEO of Interscope to get Gaga signed, because he was blown away by her vocal ability, i wonder where Akon is now, he just banked out of Gaga's contract because he said he can see Gaga down falling so he cashed out before it's too late, don't know what he exactly meant by that but i still thank him

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

so this is a list of most successful overall? or just with records released under the label? cause Gaga has certainly outsold Madonna since 2011

This I assume they are taking in account her past work before she signed with them as well.

Poope MOnster

This mean gaga should change label

even selena very popular she still released many flop single

Economy
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

Gaga is their most successful because Madonna had all her success elsewehere and the late 00s 10s climate was so much more difficult then when Madge was on top the GP ditches artists quicker than ever nowadays

No they dont. There was one hit wonder after the other wtf u talking about? 

The remembered legends dont speak for the entire industry of the past. Many, many were forgotten

Look at well known/popular artists today: 

Justin Bieber

Katy Perry

Nicky Minaj

Rihanna

Taylor Swift

Bruno Mars

To name a few. These are not artists that lasted 2 years and disapeared. We have plenty of artists in the modern times that last :koons: 

Archived