💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just another gay

Sorry to say but I was not with her music until TEOG. I stan for all the looks and her personality before but TEOG is her first song I truly appreciated. 

Johnny Wayne
7 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

I was never really a stan until ARTPOP but my dad kept playing her songs so I was technically a casual listener. Then he stopped stanning during ARTPOP so I kinda just started listening to ARTPOP and became a stan

Hide contents

I also joined this site 2016...:ladyhaha:

S to the A to the M and E

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

URFUTUREFAV
8 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Alejandro

After watching that video and hearing that song, I became a hardcore STAN.

Yet, somehow I managed to join this site in 2016 too :laughga:

same!!!! Alejandro blew me away

People hate what they don't understand.

Cailleach

I heard paparazzi on the radio and instantly fell in love. I saw the video on a music channel and loved it even more. Then I heard just dance, poker face etc. And suddenly liked them more. When bad romance came out I didn't realise it was her until about a week after the video was released. I loved that since I first heard it but I thought the woman in the video looked old because of all the makeup. My aunt got me the fame and the fame monster and I listened all the time. I waited for BTW to come out and I just LIVED for judas and the video. So stanning since paparazzi 

That's not very born this way of you

D1SC0STICK

Well, I was crazy from her since Just Dance.
I remember watching the Dancing With The Stars performance and thinking: damn, this girl looks fab and can actually sing.

From the moment the album dropped, I bought the last one in the store nearby and became a stan when I heard Lovegame... :nails:

Find your freedom in the music.

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Johny Wayne said:

S to the A to the M and E

R u a clone?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

kaojen

Gotta go with Poker Face. Watched her play it at the piano for the first time and said "Now this is talent. "

Mister Gaga

I genuinely think it was G.U.Y. :giveup: I mean, i became a stan on Feb/March 2014, right before the MV, which slayed me completely; it showed me that she was something else, not just another popstar.

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived