💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

Just Dance/ Poker Face :lolly:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

The Telephone music video got me hooked.

I lived for it. The Meat dress and then Born This Way after that made me a stan beyond my wildest imagination. I didn't even listen to music before Gaga.

AlphaMonster

Born This Way, Judas, Hair, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Marry The Night :spin: But especially first two.

This performance used to give me life: 

Her effortless charisma is amazing in this performance. 
Also I think this is the best choreo Gaga has ever had, yes I said it, better than Bad Romance.

Poker Face started it off,  Bloody Mary sealed it!  Then ARTPOP came after which it grew more into an obsession. Stan for life! 

xoxo

ElectrikUniCorn

I knew her since Just dance but i've become a stan when I heard paparazzi and watched the video. It was phenomenal!

What I thought of her:

At just dance: the music is wonderful but she will be another basic super star

At poker face: she's so weird, i'm in love with her. A futuristic artist

At love game: a nice song but she will be like the others

At paparazzi (song + video): O M Gaga! She's unique! I have a new favorite singer! 

Then i began to watch her interviews, performances, albums etc.

Just Dance was the first song I heard of from her, but Poker Face was what made me obsessed. The iconic ma ma ma ma, the mirror mask, the secret meaning in the lyrics. :giveup:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Anderson123

I really loved Poker Face and got me interested in her. I waited for The Fame to be released and played it in my car as I left the mall. When Lovegame started playing I was like "Yes, this girl has something". But it wasn't until Bad Romance was released that I was really shocked at it. It was so good. 

Those songs made me a big fan but when Dance In The Dark came out as a promo single it was on another level, I knew this was for life.

Very few Gaga tracks have made me feel the way Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark have. It happened with Scheiße, The Edge of Glory and Government Hooker.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived