💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paparazzi (and The Fame Ball)

I was at Macau for a Linkin Park show. Since The Venetian was newly opened back then, they would hand out free tickets for people who booked their suites. I got some free Gaga tickets (coz her show was one night before LP's). I figured I shouldn't waste it even tho I used to hate her with passion. Coz I was brought up listening to a lot of Eric Clapton and stuff, dance pop and auto tune all sounded plastic to me. It was MAGICAL. I fell in love with out old sis gags right away. I looked her up and saw the acoustic perfomcance of Paparazzi and some radio shows and was blown away. Then I kept promoting her vocal abilities to everyone. I became such a stan.

zerojk

I used to feel interested in Gaga when Paparazzi was a single, but when I heard Bad Romance I fell in love immediately with her 

shmal96
10 minutes ago, Devyn said:

paparazzi. specifically her vma's performance of the song

1 minute ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I was pretty casual up in till Paparazzi came out, I was quickly drawn to the catchiness of the song and the amazing music video. I just loved everything about it, Then the VMA's performance came out and I was pretty much hooked.

Flawless performance, I'm probably going to re-watch it now :giveup:

donutellha

true stan?

than monster

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Sister

BAD ROMANCE:staymad:

only one of the greatest songs of all time~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TEANUS

Bad Romance made me a casual fan then pre-ARTPOP/ FAME era made me a stan 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

C1trus

LoveGame it is. I wasn't even aware about the true meaning of disco stick before lol

tumblr_inline_n4spfdBT501qkyfep.gif

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

Letmelivemylife

I've been a monster since the beginning but "hair" will always be extremely personal for me. It was like gaga read my diary when she wrote that song. All I ever wanted was to be loved for who I was and that song was , I feel like, gaga's way of saying "I love you darling for exactly who you are". People just see my tattoos and pink hair and they shut down because that's easier than trying to understand. They judge me before they know me because to them, it isn't possible to be incredibly sweet and still have tattoos and bright  hair. I'll be the first one to crawl in your lap to cuddle and I'll give my last dollar to buy a homeless person some food but people choose not to see that because I look "different" and different is scary to a lot of people

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Impostor

It wasn't a song that made me a real stan. It was this picture:

lady-gaga-artpop-dinner-announcement-201

Of course I liked Gaga before, and I've always been excited towards her video releases. But only with the ARTPOP announcement I really stopped and listened to her albums with more attention, because after the Born This Way breakdown I realized she was missing in the pop scene and how important her presence was. I fell in love with the whole Born This Way album like never before, even though I knew all the songs already, because one of my friends was a stan and he used to play it for me. The Fame Monster was always my favorite, but then I loved Born This Way more. I started to watch literally all of her performances and interviews from each era and here I am. I followed ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek very closely through fan sites, though I only joined GGD during the pre-LG5.

Letmelivemylife
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

LoveGame it is. I wasn't even aware about the true meaning of disco stick before lol

Lol the funny thing is my grandma, a devout Catholic woman, absolutely LOVED LoveGame. I mean she would sing along to it when I would play the cd in the car. But she had an absolute meltdown when gaga swallowed the rosary beads in the Alejandro video. Lol go figure lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived