Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

For me it definitely was Bad Romance, it made me check out every song she ever made.

And so the mitosis of the future began. :diane:

Letmelivemylife
On January 7, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Miss Noelle said:

i love this thread so much!!!! i love seeing how all y'all fell in love with our mumma. 

paparazzi made me a stan because that catchy ass bop made me feel so good. and the white and blue outfit from the video slayed me so much. pretty much every song from her after that made me feel good, inspired me to be like her. i found my bestest friends because we all liked her. most of all, she made me so happy and proud to be gay (i literally just teared up a bit typing that)

also side story back in grade school when judas came out i wasnt allowed to use the internet on school days so my sister who was allowed to use the computer listened to it for me lol 

Hahaha I remember those days. I'll never forget going back to my dorm and having my friend Justin tell me " you have to listen to this new artist named lady gaga. She reminds me so much of you". Turned out he was right and it was love at first sight. She was the first one who loved me unconditionally for who I was. My bio mom wasn't there so gaga became a surrogate mom to me in a way. I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around her and just tell her " thank you for being there when nobody else was and for loving me when nobody else did." Call it creepy or whatever you want but the bond between gaga and her monsters is incredibly powerful and it's something that will last a lifetime. She could have said "buy my cd. **** you" but she didn't. She loved and doted on us as if we were her own flesh and blood. She taught me that DNA doesn't matter when it comes to family and sometimes the ones you don't share DNA with are the ones that will truly be there for you. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Chromatislaps
On 2-1-2017 at 5:23 AM, AphroditeLaydee said:

LoveGame made me like her (stopped me from hating her) and then Telephone, specifically the video, made me officially a fan. 

Oddly enough, I didn't like Bad Romance that much. Still don't, but Telephone converted me.

same plus I LOVED Poker Face and Paparazzi...Bad Romance didn't do much for me too :giveup: 

OMonster

The song / performance that made me fall in love with Gaga is her acoustic version of Hair on Howard Stern. I still feel emotional every time I listen to it. It's one of my all time favourite performances, for sure. 

The lyrics really resonated with me hugely on such an intense level. Struggling with my sexuality and generally feeling like an outcast in every possible way; the song's lyrics helped me to feel less alone. Sounds ridiculous and exaggerated, but they truly did. 

I remember playing the performance to my mum - who, at the time, didn't know I was gay. I thought she had her suspicions, and so kind of used Hair to help confirm them subtly. I told her how deeply I connected with not only this song, but everything Gaga stood for. 

When I eventually explicitly came out maybe two years down the line, my mum admitted that Gaga was the giveaway. 

:giveup: Queen of the gays :giveup:

subtext / fantasy

RochestrMonstr

Poker Face got the wheels going for me. I remember hearing it the first time and thinking the bridge sounded like "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. I listened to the radio a lot more back then, and I began to become increasingly aware how massive this "Lady Gaga" was becoming. I bought The Fame. I became more and more drawn to her around the time Paparazzi was a single, with the VMA performance. 

Then one day I was in the car and heard Bad Romance. I knew this woman was cemented into my life forever. I bought the Fame Monster and nothing has been the same since! 

Now here I am eight years later, as big a fan as I've ever been! The releases of Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Joanne have all been like holidays for me. I can't wait to see what's next! 

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

a Fan since 2009. When I heard Just Dance for the first time. I'm in love immediately.

I became a crazy stan since Bad Romance..

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Andrea B

long story short it happened in my ''myspace'' era:gaycat:, I had a girlfriend at the time and we broke up so I started wondering how many gays were in my city so started adding every ****ing gay on myspace friend list:neyde: and somehow EVERY ****ING GAY STARTED POSTING about the ''Alejandro video'' by lady gaga and I was whats that it sounds like baby food:awkney:  and basically the gays forced to watch the video by posting it, I watched it and it literally freaked me out... I literally thought Lady GaGa( i know ''GaGa'' 2009 vibes:diane:) was satanic and I 've never heard of that baby food bitch again until.. a gay friend of mine was talking about how cool glee was and was like ''k'' (i was kinda straight remember:trollga:) and he sent me the cover videos of poker face and bad romance by glee via messenger lol and I LOVED THEM and then i read the tittle of the first video he sent me and it said lady gaga on ii was like  ITS THE BABY FOOD SATANIC BITCH AGAIN!! so basically i became I stan after that and then she made born this way i was OBSESSED WITH HER , I WAS A HARDCORE FAN I KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER AND I WAS THE STRAIGHT GUY  THAT  GAGA MADE GAY and proud :trollga:and somehow i joined this forum like 4 months ago....:derpga: i'm almost 22 btw so I guess it all happened when i was 15 or 16.

Spoiler

shout out to the straight guys :trollga:

Just Dance set me off thinking there was something about Gaga that would keep me coming back for more, so I looked around for her other songs and fell in love with Poker Face.

TFM just cemented my standom, I still think its the best pop album/EP produced while I've been alive and I remember waiting for the videos and being so excited to see Alejandro and obsessed with the controversy that surrounded Gaga.

And like other people I have only just joined the forum a few months ago...:lolga:

heauxmatica

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived