💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

shmal96

Title is self-explanatory. For me, it was Paparazzi. After hearing it on the radio, I instantly fell in love with that song, then I started to look at Gagas other songs/album and began to become an official stan instead of just a casual listener. Although somehow I only managed to join this site in 2016 :toofunny:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I became a fan when I first heard Paparazzi... then Bad Romance came along and I became a stan! The level of flawlessness was just too much :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

KleinGa

Alejandro

After watching that video and hearing that song, I became a hardcore STAN.

Yet, somehow I managed to join this site in 2016 too :laughga:

Jenina

Million Reasons made me stan.  I saw her on carpool karaoke and I fell in love as soon as I heard it kinda late to the party but im here now :) 

cool

DeanWinchester

Approaching stan levels at Paparazzi and cemented by Bad Romance and TFM in general

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ArtGagaPop

Not really a certain song but i started to like her songs around the telphone era before that i only had knew off poker face/just dance/bad romance and paparazzi. I started to look around for the videos for the songs of the fame and the fame monster and was suprised not every song had a video(back then i didn't know what a single was). Then my sister went to the monster ball i started to look on videos from the concert and i really liked her peformances and started to watch old peformances. Then around judas video release i started to come to this place for news and started to follow everything about gaga including charts with you and i. Haven't stoped staned since then and i love joanne. 

Irrelevant

I was never really a stan until ARTPOP but my dad kept playing her songs so I was technically a casual listener. Then he stopped stanning during ARTPOP so I kinda just started listening to ARTPOP and became a stan

Spoiler

I also joined this site 2016...:ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

monster1998

Bad Romance! :firega:

Spoiler

I bought the fame but didn't really become a fan until I heard BR 💁

Alien Tulip

I'm not really a stan since but I became a fan when I heard poker face for the first time on someones myspace page and was hooked. I liked Just Dance but it didn't make me a fan. Then I saw the Poker Face music video premiere on myspace like a week later and then I decided to download The Fame on limewire. Eventually I decided to be a good fan and purchase the album at best buy around ending of 2008 and then I started following her and always went to ladygaga.com for updates and followed her on twitter. Poker Face American Idol was the first tv performance I watched as a gaga fan. 

AphroditeLaydee

LoveGame made me like her (stopped me from hating her) and then Telephone, specifically the video, made me officially a fan. 

Oddly enough, I didn't like Bad Romance that much. Still don't, but Telephone converted me.

Blahwhatever22

I was pretty casual up in till Paparazzi came out, I was quickly drawn to the catchiness of the song and the amazing music video. I just loved everything about it, Then the VMA's performance came out and I was pretty much hooked.

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived