Naaaa. RH had hits. joanne has none

Why do you have to lie to the world like that? :madge:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsAnthonyz
5 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

HELLLLLLL NO! the only revelant thing about that floppy era was her falling on the ground at the BRIT awards...

ytwDCCdqSGPGzTfg4M.gif

follow your dreams <3

yes and
9 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

What? RH had no hit-singles. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

James Parker

Love it,  hate it,  until you've seen them live you don't know what you are saying.  I thought a lot of it wasn't up to par but hearing it live made me love it.  If you love Madonna all the hate and trash talk means nothing.  Hate her,  hate yourself, hate life. Why not hate what's wrong and help fix it

Mistress Dita

@donthatemeplss You want Gaga to make an album like this? And album combining two things like rebel and heart.... like art & pop:trollga:

Anyway jokes aside I love Rebel Heart but I don't really get what you mean when you say that "you want Gaga to make and album like this" An album with the same themes or like that hip hop trap sound???

@Mer Boy Did you see the tracklist the OP posted? Where's Autotune Baby?:ladyhaha:

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, Mistress Dita said:

@Mer Boy Did you see the tracklist the OP posted? Where's Autotune Baby?:ladyhaha:

@donthatemeplss I am appalled and disgusted by the atrocity that is your OP. Your attempt to sweep Autotune Slayage under the rug is pathetic. I feel personally attacked by your prejudice and ignorant behaviour. I have reported your post, your fate now lies in the hands of the moderators of this site.

Spoiler

Jks  :poot: #BitchImJoking

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Regina George
8 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

@donthatemeplss I am appalled and disgusted by the atrocity that is your OP. Your attempt to sweep Autotune Slayage under the rug is pathetic. I feel personally attacked by your prejudice and ignorant behaviour. I have reported your post, your fate now lies in the hands of the moderators of this site.

Reveal hidden contents

Jks  :poot: #BitchImJoking

Sorry, not sorry. :derpga:

SpookyKid

I love every song up until Rebel Heart, I can't seem to like the other ones (and the M E S S that autotune baby is)

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived