💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Jumps To Number 1 on iTunes New Zealand

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

People here are weird. They will download and stream all genres of music at home, but they like their music on the radio to be pop and dancy and upbeat. We only have a select few stations really, and there's not a hell of a lot of variety between them. Yet, they'll go home and listen to everything. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because most people here listen to the radio in their cars/workplaces and only want peppy music there, but in their free time they'll listen to other stuff.

It's not really a response to my question... Does digital sales have an impact on final NZ Singles Chart or not really? If not, Million Reasons can be #1 there for a million weeks and it won't give her an entrance to the official singles chart... that's why I asking :)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
7 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

For how long? :awkney:

150 copies? :sharon:

fixed .

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
11 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I've got some query... Because Million Reasons already charted very well on NZ iTunes but it didn't helped her entering official NZ Singles Chart... Why? Does NZ Singles Chart is so heavily affected by streaming so digital sales not even matters? Please provide me an answer...

not very well. This whole week MR only stay at 30-40 on iTunes NZ

QueenChromatix

but in the past it was in the top5 for many days, and it hasn't any result on official chart.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix

I hope 'Million Reasons' still have a chance to became a top20 hit in New Zealand, Australia, and Canada. They are the three major music markets in which the second single from 'Joanne' charted well in the past, but did not reach top20 on official charts, due to weak streaming numbers. As of January 1, 2017 'Million Reasons' peaked in the top20 in the following countries:

#7 Switzerland
#10 Hungary
#14 Belgium (Flanders)
#14 Slovakia

In Australia it has peaked at #34, where in Canada it peaked at #40 (and is already certified Gold). In New Zealand it didn't entered the official singles chart (the single only peaked at number #1 on NZ Heatseekers chart).

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
7 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

but in the past it was in the top5 for many days, and it hasn't any result on official chart.

Not many days.... 2 days top. 

Helxig
31 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

It's not really a response to my question... Does digital sales have an impact on final NZ Singles Chart or not really? If not, Million Reasons can be #1 there for a million weeks and it won't give her an entrance to the official singles chart... that's why I asking :)

Ohh sorry I misunderstood!

I actually don't know the answer to that question. I've never really paid that much attention to charts in the past. But I sure hope that digital sales contribute to her radio play and official singles charts!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DeanWinchester

The year started right with talent, I see :firega:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

iCpro

I can't believe I completely missed this :madge: I even watched the Royal Variety show live when it aired here, but I never thought to check the charts because I had low key written it off :neyde: That's the second time it's reached #1, yet radios still won't play it :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

QueenChromatix

Million Reasons missed the top40 in New Zealand again... I guess digital sales is not relevant these days... Only streaming...

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived