💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Jumps To Number 1 on iTunes New Zealand

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Featured Posts

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

After the Royal Show aired in New Zealand. MR jumped immediately from #33 to #1 on iTunes New Zealand

SLAY

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

1.0000 0.2858

BIGGEST DARK GREEN EVAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

http://kworb.net/popnz/

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Clean Bandit - Rockabye (feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie)

0.6104 1.0000

Number 2 with only a light red.

Also.. Joanne is back on iTunes New Zealand albums chart and land at #9. 

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Helxig

FINALLY omg. I've been waiting for the idiots here to give her a chance. She needs to do well here so that she will come back next tour, so I don't have to buy a plane ticket and accomodation in Australia just to see her :laughga:

I know exactly why this is though! Because of her performance at the Royal Variety Gala that aired on TV a couple nights ago, and repeated again just a few hours ago. I watched a part of it on tonight's repeat.

After the show aired:

My friend who doesn't like Gaga sent me a Snapchat of Gaga singing, with the caption "in the feels every time"

My grandmother told me that she saw it and she looked beautiful and sung well.

My mum told me she saw it.

My other friend texted me that his mum was talking about it tonight.

My other grandmother tagged onto her Happy New Year text "Also, we saw Lady Gaga on TV last night and she was amazing!"

She's getting that promo man! Everyone is talking about her and loved her performance. The GP loves this song.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

What a way to start the new year :applause:

talent TRIUMPED 

talent TRUMPS mediocrity

RFY4qqG.gif

Levine

Oooh finally! That performance was one of her best EVER!

i'm glad other countries show some taste. Poor Ammurica. 

QueenChromatix

I've got some query... Because Million Reasons already charted very well on NZ iTunes but it didn't helped her entering official NZ Singles Chart... Why? Does NZ Singles Chart is so heavily affected by streaming so digital sales not even matters? Please provide me an answer...

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Oooh finally! That performance was one of her best EVER!

i'm glad other countries show some taste. Poor Ammurica. 

Yup, it was one of Million Reasons' best performances, if not the best. She looked gorgeous.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I've got some query... Because Million Reasons already charted very well on NZ iTunes but it didn't helped her entering official NZ Singles Chart... Why? Does NZ Singles Charts is so heavily affected by streaming so digital sales not even matters? Please provide me a answer...

People here are weird. They will download and stream all genres of music at home, but they like their music on the radio to be pop and dancy and upbeat. We only have a select few stations really, and there's not a hell of a lot of variety between them. Yet, they'll go home and listen to everything. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because most people here listen to the radio in their cars/workplaces and only want peppy music there, but in their free time they'll listen to other stuff.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived