Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga has promised not to make viewers go goo goo at the Super Bowl

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Lady Gaga has promised not to make a billion viewers go goo goo at the Super Bowl — by keeping her clothes ON.

Insiders say Gaga has given assurances to the NFL that she will not replicate some of her early performances by baring her body or flashing the flesh during the Pepsi halftime show.

Both TV and league executives do not want a repeat of Janet Jackson's infamous 2004 halftime show during which Jackson's breast, adorned with a silver star-shaped nipple shield, was exposed by Justin Timberlake for less than a second and rocking the television industry to its core.

The "mistake" was blamed on a "wardrobe malfunction" and was also referred to as Nipplegate. It led to an immediate crackdown on indecency in broadcasting.

This year’s halftime show is expected to reach over a billion viewers worldwide.

So to be safe, Gaga's style team will tape the 30-year-old into her outfits just to be sure no private parts slip out.

Producers have also told her that instantly blurring out footage is not an option for the family-friendly audiences, so the singer’s famously short denim shorts, the trademark look of her alter ego Joanne — will have to be covered.

A well placed friend of the singer's style team said: "Gaga is keen to make her half time show one of the greatest ever, and is planning on pulling out all the stops." However there was some concern from executives about her famous racy stage-wear given some of her past outfits - including being even nude at times.

"They do not want any repeat of Nipplegate or any controversies." So Gaga has assured them that she will keep everything tucked in and covered, with her style team planning a toupe tape fest to keep her clothes glued to her body,” says our snitch.

"Even her famous denim shorts, which she wore on he recent dive bar tour are out as they show her ass cheeks. But her style team is already working on rehearsals for costume changes to get it right.

"We are told it is this is the most concerned bosses have been since Janet's Nipplegate."

Gaga claimed recently that she is not being paid for the performance .

She has also asked pals Bruno Mars and Mark Bronson for tips on mastering a greatest hits show in 12 minutes.

SOURCE: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/lady-gaga-promises-clothes-article-1.2929057

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

What :air: 

The reaction to Janet's nipplegate was a gleaming instance of sexism in the world :smh: 

I'd rather she go political and gets live arrested by the police than go naked anyway (not that I think she was planning on it :emma: )

Mess at her shorts having to be covered though :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Diamond Heart

"We are told it is this is the most concerned bosses have been since Janet's Nipplegate."

:rip::rip: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Stephen

This sounds way over dramatic :air: we know Brandon glues on her underwear so no worries :emma: 

GhettoFabulous

Yassss so no crop tops and jeans(=no basic outfits)

also at the "alter ego" :awkney:

still mad Janet got all the fire instead of JT  :madge:

Good thing Brandon has that glue  and hopefully that's all he'll be doing for the night glueing ha p and nipples :diane: 

tumblr_inline_nrgkvp53FG1tvr5fx_500.gif

But gaga better show some leg and a little bit of skin 

Music

gqsrKvCuFt6ZW.gif

Spoiler

if she doesn't pull out all the stops and deliver an amazing, energetic, memorable performance..

Ooolong

"So to be safe, Gaga's style team will tape the 30-year-old into her outfit(S) just to be sure no private parts slip out."

Does this mean we can expect costume changes :gaycat:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Bayonetta
2 minutes ago, Music said:

gqsrKvCuFt6ZW.gif

Hide contents

if she doesn't pull out all the stops and deliver an amazing, energetic, memorable performance..

Omg I remember this iconic gif :diane:

I witnessed its birth :diane:

GloZell Green
8 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

The reaction to Janet's nipplegate was a gleaming instance of sexism in the world  

Lord, I can't deal with the fact that's Justin got away with no fault. He really goes to new extremes when it comes to exploiting others for his own gain :saladga:

OT: I think it's for the best, we don't want more backlash for whatever reason.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LetsGetHigh

I'm expecting stuff like the costume she wore for her A-YO performance on SNL. Which is fun and sexy, and safe.

Archived