๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Citigroup to sponsor Lady Gaga's upcoming US tour & another exclusive.

asana15

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Citi credit and debit cardmembers will have access to pre-sale opportunities for Lady Gagaโ€™s 2017 US tour

So no presale through LM.com then :poot:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

Bye, bitch.ย 

Time to open up a bank account with them and put my $3000 I saved up in there.ย 

โœฟ cherry blossom girl โœฟ

So I don't really understand, Citigroup sponsor the Joanne Ball Tour (only in the US) and another show but we know nothing (Jon Snow) about this show?

CyberAlex
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

โ€œThere are a million reasons weโ€™re thrilled to be teaming up with Lady Gaga for this special performance for Citi cardmembers and for her upcoming U.S. tour,โ€ said Jennifer Breithaupt

Give us that promo that we needย :classy:

gagzus

I'm hoping O2 sponsor the UK leg again because I was so thankful to get a pre-pre-sale being on their network for artRAVE

gagzus
Just now, Katie14 said:

How hard is it to get a card from a bank you don't belong to?

not very, you just open an account in a branch or online typically and get your card several days later in the mail

BABBLYON

Where i work is called CITI FIELD and if CITI is supporting her Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll play at their stadium. Last time i worked a concert there, I met Zac Brown Band.ย :giveup:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

Where i work is called CITI FIELD and if CITI is supporting her Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll play at their stadium. Last time i worked a concert there, I met Zac Brown Band.ย :giveup:

I'd die to see her performing at a stadiumย :giveup:

Shipper
15 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How hard is it to get a card from a bank you don't belong to?

Just get a credit card online. ย If you have a good credit score, most likely they will give you a Credit card. ย 

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare-credit-cards/citi.action?ID=american-airlines-aadvantage-credit-cards

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived