Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Citigroup to sponsor Lady Gaga's upcoming US tour & another exclusive.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

citi-r_2c-blu_pos_rgb.jpg2776253_LN_NewLogo_NoFanMan_BWR.jpg

Global Superstar Lady Gaga to Perform Exclusive Concert for Citi Cardmembers (Press Release):

Today, Citi announced that six-time Grammy award-winning singer, songwriter, Lady Gaga will be performing a special concert in 2017 exclusively for Citi AAdvantage® cardmembers. Details will be announced at a later date.

“There are a million reasons we’re thrilled to be teaming up with Lady Gaga for this special performance for Citi cardmembers and for her upcoming U.S. tour,” said Jennifer Breithaupt, Managing Director, Media, Advertising and Global Entertainment at Citi.

To further enhance the customer experience, Citi credit and debit cardmembers will have access to pre-sale opportunities for Lady Gaga’s 2017 US tour. More details surrounding her tour will be announced in the coming months.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161230005224/en/Global-Superstar-Lady-Gaga-Perform-Exclusive-Concert

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
Just now, venusian said:

omg does this mean an announcement is coming???

Nah it's just confirmation that we're actually getting a U.S. tour (which we already knew). However, since they announced Citigroup to be the sponsor but didn't actually announce the tour makes me believe they're gonna wait until Super Bowl night and announce it like Bey did. :lolly:

bayonse
1 minute ago, venusian said:

omg does this mean an announcement is coming???

yes on feb 5 :poot:

no more parties in LA

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, asana15 said:

More details surrounding her tour will be announced in the coming months.

Quoting this for the people who won't read the whole text.

PlasticHo

I was about to close my citibank card I never use, except for hockey which didn't even get me the beat seats. Guess I will keep it a little longer. 

DeanWinchester

"Special concert"

inb4 more jazz concert and not the Joanne Rodeo Ball Tour

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2020Covid19IsOurs

Yasssss!! Queen of the cities! When will poor villages and towns!?:lolly::lolly:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived