đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

4 Roles for Paulson in AH7?

juju

Featured Posts

beverlyhills
18 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Roanoke is way better than Coven when it comes to American Horror Story. 

But when it comes to an American Horror Story it's absolute trash.

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

She will play every character next season. Wow, Ryan is a genius. 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Thrasher
5 hours ago, beverlyhills said:

But when it comes to an American Horror Story it's absolute trash.

True, but if you're looking for a conceptual plot, i think that a horror tv series or movie it's not an indicated genre to watch to. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

beverlyhills
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

True, but if you're looking for a conceptual plot, i think that a horror tv series or movie it's not an indicated genre to watch to. 

All the past seasons had good stories/plots. Roanoke was pointless.

DeanWinchester
On 2016-12-28 at 5:13 PM, Thrasher said:

Roanoke is way better than Coven when it comes to American Horror Story. 

Coven is stronger in lore though. I'm hyped to see the tie-in season :excited2:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Thrasher
36 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

All the past seasons had good stories/plots. Roanoke was pointless.

I loved Freakshow but where was the point there? Apart from the life of the single characters. And Hotel? It seemed like a detective story, and after discovering the killer that was just a Murder House 2.0. 

33 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Coven is stronger in lore though. I'm hyped to see the tie-in season :excited2:

Mmh yes, maybe i haven't really appreciated Coven though. Especially after Asylum, it was a big downgrade in my opinion, and since i'm a boy i've found it a girlish season but oh well, that's just my opinion :laughga:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

it was a big downgrade in my opinion, and since i'm a boy i've found it a girlish season but oh well, that's just my opinion :laughga:

I consider it a sidegrade and not a downgrade. And that never bothered me, i love seeing chicks fight especially from Buffy :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

beverlyhills
11 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I loved Freakshow but where was the point there? Apart from the life of the single characters. And Hotel? It seemed like a detective story, and after discovering the killer that was just a Murder House 2.0. 

Mmh yes, maybe i haven't really appreciated Coven though. Especially after Asylum, it was a big downgrade in my opinion, and since i'm a boy i've found it a girlish season but oh well, that's just my opinion 

Well to be clear, My Roanoke Nightmare (and the rest of the series) had a point because of the simple fact that it had a storyline. Return To Roanoke was just to bring back the horror, it had no real story, except for "kill everyone!" and ruin the whole first part. It served no purpose, we learned nothing new about the characters. :neyde:

Panchecco

They should stop this thing of an actor playing more than one character per season. It had sense in Hotel that Finn played both Tristan and Rudolph (because it was part of the story that they looked very alike - at least in The Countess' eyes) but the rest was just confusing.... not necessarily confusing for the fans but for random people who might have checked the show... I mean she played 3 roles in Roanoke and that season itself was confusing enough by itself.... 

I like that Ryan keeps challenging Sarah (she has had the most difficult roles since Asylum) but him and Brad and the writers should be more focused on the actual plot instead of this clickbaity stuff (?)

blackpink

I love her so I wouldn't mind tbh 

as long as Gaga gets a longer part in the next season she's in :neyde:

but she might be playing Donatella in ACS season 3 so I don't mind :giveup:

Swan Heart
On 28.12.2016 Đł. at 11:36 PM, AURA said:

I know she could pull it off, but AHS needs to stop this and get back to its season 1-2 quality:saladga:

More like this. Coven doesn't even come close to Asylum imo.

Anyway, I'm sure Paulson can pull it off, she is a terrific actress.

But I agree they should work harder on actually making good TV. Roanoke was a disaster, I ditched it halfway through, but I still have hope - I'll give the new season a try.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Honestly AHS is getting so dumb. Litterally " What will make this year bigger then last? I KNOW! Lets give Sara Paulson 4 roles!"

Dorothy Gale

I've heard that after Roanoke, AHS will have more and more connections between seasons and past characters coming back will be way more common and that seems like a really bad idea to me. Everytime they've done it, it's been subpar and only taken away from the main story. 

Archived