Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

4 Roles for Paulson in AH7?

juju

Featured Posts

Queen1551

I hope not. One amazing role would be good for me. I liked Roanoke, but I want to get back to a regular theme and an amazing plot. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beverlyhills
13 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I love her so I wouldn't mind tbh 

as long as Gaga gets a longer part in the next season she's in :neyde:

but she might be playing Donatella in ACS season 3 so I don't mind :giveup:

Not might, she will xYD8Hyi.gif

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

beverlyhills
14 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

I've heard that after Roanoke, AHS will have more and more connections between seasons and past characters coming back will be way more common and that seems like a really bad idea to me. Everytime they've done it, it's been subpar and only taken away from the main story. 

I agree but i am excited for the Coven-MH season

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

• 2 weeks later...
Bradley
On 12/29/2016 at 5:36 AM, AURA said:

I know she could pull it off, but AHS needs to stop this and get back to its season 1-3 quality:saladga:

Roanoke is considered by many as Asylum-quality season though, the reason it hasn't been nominated for many awards is because of how its competitors are too strong to beat, but compared to Freak Show or Coven, Roanoke slays the sh1t out of them. The reviews have been extremely positive.

Anveeroy
On 12/29/2016 at 3:37 AM, ryanripley said:

tatiana maslany is shook :lolly: 

Oh lord! That's the best comment I ever saw! :awkney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Letmelivemylife

Lol I still say that the next season should be ahs: suburbia. It could focus on the neighbor that's a model citizen i.e. they volunteer at their church, organize the yearly neighborhood food drive to benefit needy families, is the head of the PTA at their kids school etc. But little does the community know that perfect neighbor is hiding a very dark secret: they abduct hitch hikers and then use their flesh to make curtains and upholster their furniture in some sick twisted version of the Sistine chapel. It's perfect!!!!!!! I was a criminal psych major in college and sometimes the scariest people are the people that blend in

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Magneto
On 28-12-2016 at 10:42 PM, Moncher said:

Yeah and in 8th season she will be playing all the characters herself, they on budget :sharon:

American Horror Story: The Nutty Professor :toofunny:

Free my mind

Jenniferella

Someone tell Ryan Murphy we couldn't care less how many characters an actor/actress can play within one season. We do care about the storyline though, someone tell him that.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

crisTEAne
36 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I still say that the next season should be ahs: suburbia. It could focus on the neighbor that's a model citizen i.e. they volunteer at their church, organize the yearly neighborhood food drive to benefit needy families, is the head of the PTA at their kids school etc. But little does the community know that perfect neighbor is hiding a very dark secret: they abduct hitch hikers and then use their flesh to make curtains and upholster their furniture in some sick twisted version of the Sistine chapel. It's perfect!!!!!!! I was a criminal psych major in college and sometimes the scariest people are the people that blend in

sounds like desperate housewives meets hannibal. :stalkga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Letmelivemylife
Just now, T E Anne said:

sounds like desperate housewives meets hannibal. 

I'm assuming that's a compliment 😋 Lol I've always had a dark outlook on life. I've always said that Alexander McQueen would've been my best friend. He found beauty in the grotesque

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm assuming that's a compliment 😋

tumblr_ns6867HdkA1u7t2beo1_r1_250.gif

haha, yep, it was. #bree4president

Spoiler

tumblr_m1ugegUo4x1qezlllo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived