Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Slay.

This album is amazing.

Revolutionized not only 2016 music but pop in general by inventing its own analogue funk jazz genre. Well done, Gaga! :applause:

I think platinum at least by end of 2017.  Next year she has SB, more singles so meaning more great performances and a tour.  Grammy album noms too please.

ShockPop

I really think she stands a great chance at the Grammy with this album. 

The only way it could have been made more likely would be Adele and Beyoncé features.

On 12/28/2016 at 11:27 PM, Americano said:

Gaga's 'Joanne' has surpassed 500K SPS in the US, marking her sixth album to surpass the threshold needed for a gold certification in the country. RIAA (which officially certifies in the US) will confirm at a later date.

'Joanne' ends the year as the third best-selling album by a woman released this year after only 2 months of sales. It also retains its position as the second best album debut of the year for a woman (with 201K SPS), and Gaga wraps up 2016 as the only female artist of the 2010s to have 4 #1 albums.

'Joanne' is well on its way to 1M copies sold WW, and has been certified in the UK (Silver), Canada (Gold), and Brazil (Platinum).

ladygagajoanne.jpg

Sources: Billboard, Hits Daily Double, Mediatraffic

Lol. the next album, we will be celebrating 100k of sales milestone LG6 months later.

LizaMontero
On 12/28/2016 at 7:32 AM, ChrisC said:

That's great for an album with not hits that most of the gp is unaware of. I could only imagine how much better it would be doing if it had a killer lead single

Well, Joanne will slay more after SB with MR and PI too, I hope..:gum:

QueenChromatix

mmm... sorry for interrupt, but... US SPS number for 'Joanne' (after 10 weeks) stands at 470k according to hitsdailydouble weekly updates. The worldwide number for pure sales only is 765k (after 9 weeks).

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
25 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

mmm... sorry for interrupt, but... US SPS number for 'Joanne' (after 10 weeks) stands at 470k according to hitsdailydouble weekly updates. The worldwide number for pure sales only is 765k (after 9 weeks).

Pre-released sis. Pre-released TEA sis.....

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Archived