đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons dethrones Perfect Illusion on Shazam!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what? :awkney: All these threads just prove that Joanne lacks success and Gaga is sinking.

Besides, it's just fake shazams. I mean there are fans that shazammed it over 5k times. It doesn't prove anything. Get a reality check ffs.

*sigh*

Considering PI had dire success all round I wouldn't view this as an achievement by any stretch of the imagination. If anything it just proves much our gurl is falling :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

HOTNebraskaGuy
51 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

only cus you guys trolled me into shazaming it 100 times :nails: 

I shazammed it 1,000+ times :toofunny:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

En_Sabah_Nur
28 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I remember the good old days when radio would play her songs without any help from us :neyde:

Back in the Dinosaur days...  :flutter:

Egypt. W

33 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I remember the good old days when radio would play her songs without any help from us 

Do you guys really think that she got no help whatsoever? Payola is real. They do that for all high potential artists. Probably the only era where Gaga did not need payola was TFM. 

All Gaga needs now is to keep her concerts venue at high attendance. She doesn't need a chart smash anymore

Andrew2512

Is there any hope that Million Reasons will peak at a number higher than the heartbreaking 52 on Billboard 100 ?!

MessyTop
2 hours ago, lordgagx said:

MR is going to happen. Stay pressed. 

People been saying that for months. The video is out and that's it. Stay pressed for what?

LGHunter
2 hours ago, lordgagx said:

MR is going to happen. Stay pressed. 

Keep dreaming hun i will wake yea up in 2100.

androiduser
3 hours ago, alffy74 said:

All Gaga needs now is to keep her concerts venue at high attendance. She doesn't need a chart smash anymore

But she will need a smash to continue being a successful touring artist.... Her tours have already become smaller without hits.... She became a big touring artist because of her hits, and she will need hits to continue.... She doesn't have such a big catalog of hits to continue touring successfully for years.

GagaStan95
4 hours ago, LGHunter said:

Stop making MR happen 

It happened in Italy, Switzerland and New Zealand. It's going to happen in US too if radio will pick it up. It can happen if radio support. If it doesn't it's not flop material, it's just boycotting. Stop jinxing

Archived