Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I will say about this whole Joanne era is that it really helped cement her reinvention and her relationship with the GP.

Now I hear more people say stuff like "yeah she is flop but she has real talent." "she is not so successful..what happened to her? I just know she is raw talent" etc.. and people talking about that Oscars performance or her Tony album etc...These few years helped the GP not be so rough and cruel to her. Before they were calling her untalented and a flop. Now at least her talent is 100% undisputed. 

Though it may not seem like it now..this Joanne era will be worth it in the long run.

argh, i love Million Reasons and it deserves to be a hit.

but, i'm still here a new single released at SBHT and the music video immediately after.

3 minutes ago, Music said:

but, i'm still here a new single released at SBHT and the music video immediately after.

Inb4 Million Reasons (Director's cut)

Gaga Monster
6 minutes ago, Music said:

But there are no singles left on Joanne. I am sorry but the only shot of a hit is MR, the others will flop. 

Spoiler

Unless in May with a BBMA performance, Gaga and Rihanna release DIC and make a very controversial music video.

GGD Presidential Elections

4 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

But there are no singles left on Joanne. I am sorry but the only shot of a hit is MR, the others will flop. 

Reveal hidden contents

Unless in May with a BBMA performance, Gaga and Rihanna release DIC and make a very controversial music video.

DIC could never be a hit. Radio won't touch it. It could be a streaming hit though like Can't Remember To Forgive You by Shakira & Rihanna I guess. But remixing songs to me almost always seem reductive. It is better to create an entirely new song together than to remix an old one and just add a random verse etc..

Gaga Monster
Just now, Albertodift said:

DIC could never be a hit. Radio won't touch it. It could be a streaming hit though like Can't Remember To Forgive You by Shakira & Rihanna I guess. But remixing songs to me almost always seem reductive. It is better to create an entirely new song together then to remix an old one and just add a random verse etc..

Radio wouldn't touch it but the single would sell well (Rihanna), the music video would get tons of views (Rihanna), and the Spotify streaming would be crazy (Rihanna). 

But the only true hit left on Joanne is MR, the rest would flop worse than GUY

GGD Presidential Elections

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Radio wouldn't touch it but the single would sell well (Rihanna), the music video would get tons of views (Rihanna), and the Spotify streaming would be crazy (Rihanna). 

But the only true hit left on Joanne is MR, the rest would flop worse than GUY

This is all true actually! MR is the only hit on Joanne so they need to keep pushing it. Even if it peaks bad at least they need to help get the song to like 600K in the US pure sales.

However this part can be disputed I think: "Rihanna = sales".... Rihanna is not a sales driven artist generally. But yes you are right about Spotify and Youtube streams being mainly thanks to Rihanna. That is 100% true. Gaga is not strong in those fields.

FrankGutz

Daimond Heart ft Madonna is cumming :poot:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

13 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Daimond Heart ft Madonna is cumming :poot:

Transplanted Heart ft. Madonna* :poot: 

Runway
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

Simm Hot 100 Prediction:

)

10. I Don't Wanna Live Forever 249 (+2)

Longevity :ladyhaha: 

FrankGutz
15 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Transplanted Heart ft. Madonna* :poot: 

OMG!! :air:  this would be the most iconic FLOP of all time :rip:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

JusKeepBreathin

What if Rihanna and Samsung run a huge ad right before the Superbowl halftime show featuring a sneak peak at Rihanna's new video for Love On The Brain and it becomes number one in streaming and YT and catapolts to #1 on the Hot 100. 

tumblr_mbya1kP9Wp1rc2owqo1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived