Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican
1 hour ago, Music said:

what would you guys prefer..

perform Million Reasons at Super Bowl; already known with great GP response.
perform next single at Super Bowl; with music video release automatically after.

This is interesting cause MR has been a rare case cause it's just been hanging around in the top 75 on US iTunes and has been slowly moving around in the top 30 on Kworb since October. After all the promo she's given it, it should be doing better, but radio is not supporting it. She should get ready to drop the third single + video the day after the super bowl performance.

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, Coop said:

Qmusic is still playing it :giveup:

7:17 Million Reasons LADY GAGA

14:18 Million Reasons LADY GAGA

how is it charting over there? i mean offical charts not just radio charts/itunes

Bad Monster Kid
17 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

62. Million Reasons(+3)

Dark green update and -1

63. Million Reasons

nick4bty
11 minutes ago, thezeitergeist said:

This is interesting cause MR has been a rare case cause it's just been hanging around in the top 75 on US iTunes and has been slowly moving around in the top 30 on Kworb since October. After all the promo she's given it, it should be doing better, but radio is not supporting it. She should get ready to drop the third single + video the day after the super bowl performance.

Absolutely not. This would be the worst decision Interscope/her team could ever make. They need to keep with MR. It's the only hit on the album. Y'all want John Wayne, DIC, A-YO, etc. as singles but that's just because you're stans - in reality, none of them would go anywhere, and they have little to no chance of being successful. 

MR is literally the only chance they have at getting a hit, and as long as it's remaining stable, they need to keep with it and keep pushing it. 

ArtGagaPop

i would just say keep mr ateast for a month after superbowl as the current single. She can still peform another joanne song there/the supposed third single but keep pushing mr only on radio and streaming until march. If there is no improvment in the radio plays by then just drop it since there is no other chances to make it a hit/things to make the radio play it after the superbowl. 

17 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

how is it charting over there? i mean offical charts not just radio charts/itunes

MR is nowhere to be found on the Singles chart :sis:

But the album is there though :poot:

75 (65) Lady GaGa Joanne

GagaXCupcakke
19 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Absolutely not. This would be the worst decision Interscope/her team could ever make. They need to keep with MR. It's the only hit on the album. Y'all want John Wayne, DIC, A-YO, etc. as singles but that's just because you're stans - in reality, none of them would go anywhere, and they have little to no chance of being successful. 

MR is literally the only chance they have at getting a hit, and as long as it's remaining stable, they need to keep with it and keep pushing it. 

Hits are unpredictable.  Literally any song on the album could be a hit under the right circumstance.  

Currently it's not likely that any song from Joanne, including Million Reasons, will become a hit. 

So maybe she should release a single that fans like to get them hyped for the tour. Since the only thing Gaga has over her contemporaries our her loyal crazy fans. 

58 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

And your Million Reasons hating a$$ is still in this thread lol 

I have the right to express my opinion and thoughts so deal with it. If you don't like my 'hating a$$' there's a block option that you can use or you can just ignore my posts. It's not very hard, you know:staymad:

ArtGagaPop

anyone else still have hopes for mr around here? 95% of me knows it will peak after superbowl but after the hype just die again without any radio support but a part of me still thinks that radio will randomly start to play it and it will be the 1 hit i thought back in nov :poot:

FRANZGA
12 minutes ago, soixont said:

Anyone have the most updated worldwide sales of CTC?

my estimate is at 1.2m-1.4m..

you can use this receipt thread for reference 

gagadaily.com/forums/topic/122779

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived