đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Americano
37 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

If she's going to waste her voice on lame liberal platitudes and virtue signaling I'd rather her just keep her mouth shut. 

well she doesnt care what people think of her activism thankfully so

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

can someone post the radio update?

"you dont wanna know" is whatever. even if its bad people still want to know. thats why the thread exists.

viniferrett
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

Looking forward to the soundtrack :excited2:

Hide contents

Not too much for the acting :nails:

yeah me too lol 

hope she will do better than ahs 

1 minute ago, Americano said:

can someone post the radio update?

"you dont wanna know" is whatever. even if its bad people still want to know. thats why the thread exists.

It's already posted if I'm not wrong.

viniferrett
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

yeah me too lol 

hope she will do better than ahs 

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, ezrajones said:

Well yeah, Gaga's career is over commercially. I'm just saying that it's not that bad really. Could be much, much worse. For example, Slumber Party.

Lol how can it be over when she's about to sell 1 million copies of her 3 months old album and perform at the most commercial and popular sport event in the US and one of the biggest promo spots there is?

The exaggaration is a bit too much. She's just not making all the right moves to have a hit single which I believe she's very aware off and doin it on purpose.

Oh well, I think she's doing great commercially. She's just not on the top of the world anymore and it's really ok.

Joanne needs to gain more traction to get nominated for AOTY.

It's competing with The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Ariana, Rihanna, Lorde.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Instant said:

Are they afraid to play MR any time other than 1 AM?

wepOoYa.gif

That gif...:sharon:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Americano said:

So when do we just call MR dead on radio? lol

November 2016

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Doncho
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Lol can it be over when she's about to sell 1 million copies of her 3 months old album and perform at the most commercial and popular sport event in the US and one of the biggest promo spots there is?

The exaggaration is a bit too much. She's just not making all the right moves to have a hit single which I believe she's very aware off and doin it on purpose.

Oh well, I think she's doing great commercially. She's just not on the top of the world anymore and it's really ok.

Agree with all except this. Whats the point in no having a hit if she wants her music to be heard? :saladga:

She is just not that popular anymore and is having problems to have a hit ever since Applause came out. I believe she will have more hits in the future though.

FRANZGA

time to let the good sis MR go..

maybe a cute lil top20 repeak after SB..

i'm here for miracles tho.. who isn't???

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived