charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay
2 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Week 11: 'Joanne' by Lady GaGa 33,000 / 844,000

But I think this is SPS so it's basically useless :neyde: 

Can someone give me Joanne's spotify numbers and youtube numbers from last week so we can estimate pure sales?

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

Throwback to when Joanne was predicted to debut with 140k, and then it was predicted to do 160k, and then it was predicted to do 185k, and then it ended up doing 201k, that was such a great moment :queenga:

was NickARTPOP

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Throwback to when Joanne was predicted to debut with 140k, and then it was predicted to do 160k, and then it was predicted to do 185k and then it ended up doing 201k, that was such a great moment :queenga:

Throwback to when ATRLers said Joanne would be lucky to do 200k worldwide when all is said and done, saying that she was on Demi Lovato's level of irrelevancy but she did 314k first week. :whitney:

JustAnotherDay
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Throwback to when ATRLers said Joanne would be lucky to do 200k worldwide when all is said and done, saying that she was on Demi Lovato's level of irrelevancy but she did 314k first week. :whitney:

lmao I remember that thread on ATRL about Demi being bigger than Gaga when Gaga outsold her album's total sales in a month :ladyhaha:

was NickARTPOP

26 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Throwback to when Joanne was predicted to debut with 140k, and then it was predicted to do 160k, and then it was predicted to do 185k and then it ended up doing 201k, that was such a great moment :queenga:

The albums success is the only pro of this era :/ 

Little LG5: The album that could :whitney: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Stef said:

The albums success is the only pro of this era :/ 

Little LG5: The album that could :whitney: 

tour is coming :excited2:

but Gaga is making more money from those albums than those artists with top ten singles but can't reach 700k anyways so I'm happy with that 

was NickARTPOP

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

tour is coming :excited2:

but Gaga is making more money from those albums than those artists with top ten singles but can't reach 700k anyways so I'm happy with that 

I mean she actually has major writing and production credits on her songs, the royalities must be good as well. Ariana's getting just performer royalities for Dangerous Woman (the single), Gaga is getting performer, songwriter and producer royalities on Million Reasons, probably thrice as much as well. Her bank account is unbothered. :whitney:

GloZell Green

YouTube Streams: 5,377,308

Spotify Streams: 8,388,538

If Mediatraffic's formula is the same as RIAA's, Joanne sold around 24,000 copies worldwide this week.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Million Reasons

iTunes:

#6 Italy (=)

#8 Switzerland (+2)

#16 New Zealand (+3)

#34 Australia (+1)

#34 Canada (-1)

#35 Thailand (+2)

#36 United Kingdom (+4)

#40 Belgium (+19)

#52 Ireland (+2)

#55 United States (-1)

#56 Netherlands (+34)

#60 France (+1)

#60 Spain (-5)

#65 South Africa (=)

#75 Mexico (+16)

#103 Germany (+17)

#113 Austria (-26)

#116 Norway (-61)

#124 Indonesia (-10)

#140 Brazil (NE)

WOW! Brazil effect already kicking in!

slay New Zealand and Netherlands too!

GloZell Green
1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

Can someone give me Joanne's spotify numbers and youtube numbers from last week so we can estimate pure sales?

I estimated above. Around 24k

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
49 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean she actually has major writing and production credits on her songs, the royalities must be good as well. Ariana's getting just performer royalities for Dangerous Woman (the single), Gaga is getting performer, songwriter and producer royalities on Million Reasons, probably thrice as much as well. Her bank account is unbothered. :whitney:

Yeah except 200k of the 300k MR sold was at $.69. Nice try though.:sure:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Yeah except 200k of the 300k MR sold was at $.69. Nice try though.:sure:

Don't act like as if Ariana's singles haven't been on discount as much as Million Reasons lmao.

Americano

Tour and album numbers will be good when era wraps, one weak spot is singles and that's why I want MR to make a comeback 

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Don't act like as if Ariana's singles haven't been on discount as much as Million Reasons lmao.

That's a silly thing to say but are you implying that 800k of the 1 M DW sold was at $.69. Lol I don't think so.:trollga: and they weren't on discount as long as MR was. Charlie Puth and Selena was. So was Coldplay.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

You heffas will be so happy/shocked/shook when the era is over and you realize our betch has a:

- 1.4 million selling album

- 500M-600M album streams on Spotify for Joanne

- A 90M+ grossing World Tour

- A couple award show nominations

- Viral videos of her performances / superbowl

- Mediocre singles success *:sure:*

etc...

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived