💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, mister max said:

Question: why is everyone acting like Joanne era ended and why is everyone looking back at it when the tour hasnt even started and we will haave one of the biggest performances of her career in less then a month?

otTMFdK.gif

Because that's how things work here. If radio update tomorrow is 1M, then it will be all people cheering and the doom & gloom users will not show up, but then if Friday the update is bad all will be like today, and so.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Claudio Campi

RTL 102.5 (Italy)

2017-01-11  07:25   Million Reasons   Lady Gaga
2017-01-11  16:17    Million Reasons   Lady Gaga

Decent, it will probably get a third spin in the evening

Americano

MR -> AYO would be good singles this year. Just sucks that PI was in front of that lol. I'm sure AYO video will be the Apple commercial in full.. Probably already filmed and ready to go. At least the imagery will be consistent.

At least the two big must be singles would be released in that case, unlike ARTPOP and BTW and even TFM where major hits never were sent to radio 

GagaXCupcakke
1 minute ago, Americano said:

MR -> AYO would be good singles this year. Just sucks that PI was in front of that lol. I'm sure AYO video will be the Apple commercial in full.. Probably already filmed and ready to go. At least the imagery will be consistent.

At least the two big must be singles would be released in that case, unlike ARTPOP and BTW and even TFM where major hits never were sent to radio 

We'd be lucky if the A-YO video was already filmed and ready to go now.  Even if it was just the Apple Music commercial. 

spanishmonster
1 minute ago, lordgagx said:

WHY ?

Talent and Radio 2 probably?

buy stupid love on itunes

VforVendetta

If MR takes off before or after the SB and becomes a decent hit I'd prefer Gaga to take the risk of making DIC a single followed by Joanne rather than simply choosing A-YO, the promotional single. DIC is the fan favorite song and it has potential to become a hit, it doesnt deserve the fate of DITD, Venus and Scheisse.

GagaStan95
3 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

If MR takes off before or after the SB and becomes a decent hit I'd prefer Gaga to take the risk of making DIC a single followed by Joanne rather than simply choosing A-YO, the promotional single. DIC is the fan favorite song and it has potential to become a hit, it doesnt deserve the fate of DITD, Venus and Scheisse.

Even G.U.Y. was a fan favorite tho

Gypsy Life
11 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

how, when, in which planet ? 

10 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

WHY ?

9 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

Talent and Radio 2 probably?

It was a gradual increase so probably just talent.

Spoiler

and a Radio 2 spin 8 hours ago :sure:

2 hours ago, BenG said:

Smashing for Gaga's standards.

The sheer and utter pain that ran through my entire being as I read this sentence2mn5hxf.gif

The sheer and utter pain that ran through my entire being when I realised that this is true

2mn5hxf.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived