💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga spotted getting ‘cozy’ with handsome mystery man

yxi

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford
29 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I know she had been real sick with lupus. I mean real sick. I hate to be morbid but I wonder if she passed away and her family asked gaga not to say anything. She and gaga were so close. If she is still alive, I do hope that gaga checks up on her from time to time. Lupus can be one of the scariest things a person can deal with

I hope so too, and I don't want to be rude but I really think her makeup wasn't good enough for a global superstar. She's great, but there are heaps of great makeup artists working for MAC. 

**** I sound snarky, but I don't believe Tara reads this. I'm really a very nice guy...until you *really* get to know me.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

I hope so too, and I don't want to be rude but I really think her makeup wasn't good enough for a global superstar. She's great, but there are heaps of great makeup artists working for MAC. 

**** I sound snarky, but I don't believe Tara reads this. I'm really a very nice guy...until you *really* get to know me.

Hahahahaha I'm the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I'm the first one who will jump in your lap for a hug but I can be a smart ass when I need to be lol.  My gf and I were at pride one time and someone had made a snarky comment about how we shouldn't have pride and I turned and I loudly said "omg look kids!!!!!! It's a complete and utter ****ing moron in its natural habitat!!!!!! Wow what a treat this is!!!!! Careful kids complete and utter ****ing morons don't do well when confronted". My gf just looked at me like I don't know you lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

So this whole thread has been very weird. Between personal anecdotes and some semi-outrage over Gaga potentially moving on with her life and finding a new love, I'm not sure what's the point of this thread. 

I guess I'll add it's been pointed out that the man with her in Santa Monica was Lukas Nelson and Gaga went to see his show some time after. This *page six date* would be the day after that show. And Lukas Nelson has dark hair. And he's very handsome. 

1404495310-lukas_neslon.jpg

http://www.sfchronicle.com/entertainment/garchik/article/Lady-Gaga-stops-in-at-Seva-fundraiser-to-see-10812019.php

In before jokes about her maybe dating another long-haired guy named Luke.

17 minutes ago, ESara said:

Sis... he's really cute. 

landscape-1430238257-unknown-1.jpeg

fef521f69ea782f3d8e438050fd892dd.jpg

Country boy type. I don't like him. 

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, lego said:

Country boy type. I don't like him. 

He is a country boy and that's the music he probably grew up with. But he might be more of a hippie like his dad. He grew up in Hawaii.

8 minutes ago, ESara said:

He is a country boy and that's the music he probably grew up with. But he might be more of a hippie like his dad. He grew up in Hawaii.

She's still after John Waynes :neyde:

FreePalestine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
wahkeenasitka
On 12/23/2016 at 10:07 AM, ESara said:

I met Lukas Nelson back in 2013, when I was the driver for a festival in Oregon, picking up him and his band from the airport and bringing them to the festival site. 

I was COMPLETELY STUNNED by how INSANELY GORGEOUS this man was. 

And he, and his entire band, were such sweet, down to earth, chill, friendly young dudes too. Not egoic. Not pretentious. Just lovely and adorable and mellow. All of them. 

And Lukas was HOTT. I mean. OHMYGOD. I was fawning over him and I only met him for about 2 hours. 

Archived