Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The OA (Netflix Original Series)

Logan

Featured Posts

1481869790_oa.jpg

Premise:

Spoiler

The series centers on Prairie Johnson, an adopted young woman who resurfaces after having been missing for seven years. Upon her return, Johnson calls herself The OA, exhibits scars on her back, and can see, despite having been blind when she went missing. The OA refuses to tell the FBI and her adoptive parents where she has been and how her eyesight was restored, and instead quickly assembles a team of five locals to whom she reveals that information, also explaining her background story. Finally, she asks for their help to save some other missing persons who she claims are currently in the same situation she has described to them.

I've halfway through and it's simply incredible. Very confusing, but in a good way. I can see this blowing up like Stranger Things did. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I keep seeing it, but reviewers are saying its overhyped and just confusing in a not good way.

What specifically do you like about it? I might give it a try :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Eighteen
3 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I keep seeing it, but reviewers are saying its overhyped and just confusing in a not good way.

i like its unpredictability. i only watched the first episode so far but the twists and turns are unexpected and there's an element of WTF is going on here that is kind of fascinating. 

12 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

It's very original. It's literally impossible to explain to another person because it's just that insane and out there. It's one of those shows that is very suspenseful, to the point you get angry when the credits role after each episode because you feel like you're slowly getting a piece of each puzzle. 

Pacify Him

Giving me another Sense8 :tea: The music in the trailer is so nice but not every Netflix originals is good.

I’m getting on your nerves

Saw the trailer some time ago and added to my list, but haven't started watching yet. 

The reviews have been mixed; a lot of them comparing it unfavorably to stranger things. But literally everyone loves that show, so it'd be hard to live up to it.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ItsTommyBitch

I'm gonna give episode 1 a try right now.

Ya'll better not let me down :madge: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

MillionReasons

I just watched the 1st episode and I'm SHOOK. And that guy is hot af :v: and I hope there are more sex scenes with him :ladyhaha:

10 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

so...an older 11 from stranger things? lol

They literally have no similarities. 

Archived