đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in "an intimate concert" @Wynn Las Vegas TONIGHT!!

asana15

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you're right actually :air: they rehearse at the stadium like a week or two before the performance :air:

95% she'll be in houston the monday before the Super Bowl, because thats when the "Media Week" thing starts leading up to the event, that she is obligated to attend a press conference for. She will rehearse at the stadium a few times. The final rehearsal will be on the Friday, because saturday they will need for the stadium floor to be prepared for all the games. The amount of times they have to practice loading and unloading of the stage in the stadium itself to make sure they can do it all in the allotted time will start to damage the field so they keep that part to a minimum. She will most likely rehearse at some studio or arena nearby and do a couple of stadium rehearsals a night.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, jman said:

95% she'll be in houston the monday before the Super Bowl, because thats when the "Media Week" thing starts leading up to the event, that she is obligated to attend a press conference for. She will rehearse at the stadium a few times. The final rehearsal will be on the Friday, because saturday they will need for the stadium floor to be prepared for all the games. The amount of times they have to practice loading and unloading of the stage in the stadium itself to make sure they can do it all in the allotted time will start to damage the field so they keep that part to a minimum. She will most likely rehearse at some studio or arena nearby and do a couple of stadium rehearsals a night.

I just want some videos from the rehearsals to leak :air: I'm so pumped for the halftime show, i cant even..... :air:

9 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I just want some videos from the rehearsals to leak :air: I'm so pumped for the halftime show, i cant even..... :air:

If something was to be leaked, i think they would intentionally leak something to help build the hype. The only thing that would get probably leaked would be her special guests, but that always happens every year, regardless of who the performer is

ChicaSkas

Have any recordings surfaced?

Periscopes??

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Soo I wish I was the person who had the job of taking these posters down and 'destroying' them... 

Looks like not too many people filmed stuff. Annoying. Really hope someone had the presence of mind to record this for history....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

This lady got the set list!

Pierre
On 31/12/2016 at 7:33 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

They do space rehearsals on another stadium 1 or 2 weeks before the SB. Sound, lights, stage, props, cameras and people and stuff like 3 days on the actual stadium, and a full one with the outfits, hair and make up, effects the day before. I hope some videos/pics leak, just like last year with the red outfit for the national anthem. 

However, knowing Gags and the NFL, the most we could get is the stage, just like Beyonce. I'll be on atrl, twitter, ggd, facebook and all that the night before the SB since always something leaks from that final rehearsal. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

3 hours ago, Pierre said:

I'll be on atrl, twitter, ggd, facebook and all that the night before the SB since always something leaks from that final rehearsal. 

They don't do the rehearsal in the stadium the night before the SB. they need to make sure the field is appropriate and moving the stage on and off multiple times less than 18 hours before the game would damage the field

Pierre
3 minutes ago, jman said:

They don't do the rehearsal in the stadium the night before the SB. they need to make sure the field is appropriate and moving the stage on and off multiple times less than 18 hours before the game would damage the field

They do it con friday I think, but always something leaks from the final rehearsal.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

15 hours ago, Pierre said:

They do it con friday I think, but always something leaks from the final rehearsal.

Super Bowl is on a Sunday, so theres no reason she won't be at the stadium rehearsing on the Friday. It will be the last rehearsal she gets probably early on saturday morning like 1am or something. They can only do like 2 full rehearsals an hour because loading and unloading the stage on the field is part of the rehearsal and she has to reset up her costumes and everything. Plus she will be giving 80% of energy that she will use for the actual performance anyways and that can be tiring 

Archived