Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in "an intimate concert" @Wynn Las Vegas TONIGHT!!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

TONIGHT!!!

Friday, December 30, 2016 at 9 p.m.

"The six-time Grammy award-winning, multi-platinum singer and songwriter will perform for one night only, December 30 at 9 p.m., at Wynn’s Encore Theater.

“An Intimate Evening with Lady Gaga” will consist of her belting out fan-favorite jazz standards and classics, including renditions of songs that have contributed to her success as a top-selling musician. Her performance will be backed by New York City jazzman Brian Newman and his quintet.

Tickets are $1,000 to $1,500 and can be purchased by calling 702-770-9966 or by visiting wynnlasvegas.com."

http://lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2016/dec/16/lady-gaga-intimate-concert-wynn-december-30/

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/Entertainment/LadyGaga

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK

Ok

Edit: lol @Admin gave me a warning point for saying 'ok' :madge:

:( seriously ? I actually meant to say ok as in I accept this news

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Borislshere
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

“An Intimate Evening with Lady Gaga” will consist of her belting out fan-favorite jazz standards and classics, including renditions of songs that have contributed to her success as a top-selling musician. Her performance will be backed by New York City jazzman Brian Newman and his quintet.

Tickets are $1,000 to $1,500 and can be purchased by calling 702-770-9966 or by visiting wynnlasvegas.com."

Girl what

tumblr_o1jdv5oHuB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

including renditions of songs that have contributed to her success as a top-selling musician.

ready for jazzy bops!!

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Tickets are $1,000 to $1,500 and can be purchased by calling 702-770-9966 or by

C2C Tour Part 2? She can KEEP her expensive concert. 

Reality

But the twist is that instead of doing jazz with Brian Newman, she's going to perform Just Another Day and bring out Mark and perform the entirety of Joanne 

Spoiler

:awkney:

🖤👹

Perfect last minute christmas gift idea

Gaga Monster

giphy.gif

GGD Presidential Elections

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, M Monstre said:

But the twist is that instead of doing jazz with Brian Newman, she's going to perform Just Another Day and bring out Mark and perform the entirety of Joanne 

Hide contents

:awkney:

Tbh, the twist is that it's going to pick up where Perfect Illusion left off :air:

Mothfcuking bullshiktnffndnn. I cant afford this **** gaga. Why?!?! Ffs. Im deleting my stan card. I hope you trip down the stage for the ripoff. And dont come at my poor asss for whining because it IS expensive. 

00026 † 10000

Reality
Just now, CowSiss said:

Tbh, the twist is that it's going to pick up where Perfect Illusion left off :air:

DEAD

I just imagined Gaga rolling down the stage :air:

🖤👹

Archived