💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dragon Ball Super

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

OK, went to the DBZ DVD's again and on Ep 140, Future Trunks, Bulma, and Child Gohan just found CELL's shell.

-Mark

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Things will get intense from there :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMark
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Things will get intense from there :sis:

I know! I vaugly remember it all 

-Mark

RAMROD
Just now, HausOfMark said:

I know! I vaugly remember it all 

That reminds me how great the progress Toriyama give to Android 17 from what he was to what he is during the Dragon Ball Super. I think he is redeemed very well there. I am expecting he will be more prevalent in future now, maybe in the series or in the movies.

I kinda wanna get the bluray of the old series, but thinking if I shpuld wait in case they'd do special box set for their anniversary some time :poot:

HausOfMark
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That reminds me how great the progress Toriyama give to Android 17 from what he was to what he is during the Dragon Ball Super. I think he is redeemed very well there. I am expecting he will be more prevalent in future now, maybe in the series or in the movies.

I kinda wanna get the bluray of the old series, but thinking if I shpuld wait in case they'd do special box set for their anniversary some time :poot:

I belong to a DBZ forum and they said the blu ray isnt the best. There multiple scenes in episodes where its blurry and the dubbing isnt the best. I said I had DVD and wanted to upgrade to blu ray and they said no.

I do want to watch the DB Kai versions of the episodes eventually thou also!

-Mark

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I belong to a DBZ forum and they said the blu ray isnt the best. There multiple scenes in episodes where its blurry and the dubbing isnt the best. I said I had DVD and wanted to upgrade to blu ray and they said no.

I do want to watch the DB Kai versions of the episodes eventually thou also!

Oh that is unfortunate! But thanks for the heads up, I am not aware of this before.

HausOfMark
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh that is unfortunate! But thanks for the heads up, I am not aware of this before.

If you are a big fan of DB, join Kanzenshuu, awesome place to learn from!

-Mark

Archived