news

New Clip from unreleased C2C documentary

Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

I attended the concert and her Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered vocals that night where her best I've heard from her singing that song :giveup:  Also, they way they filmed Lush Life was so beautiful, with the lights bokeh behind her (she performed 3/4 of the song with her back towards us :emma: but slay I guess :p everything for the visuals). So yeah, I'm kinda bummed we didn't get the recording after all.

You are so lucky to have witnessed GOD performing in front of you. At least we have some youtube videos, better than nothing i guess :madge:

chromaticainmyhead

wow there are so many things which didn't make it to public surface. Not to mention all those amazing ideas Gaga created in her mind but were never realized. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Teal Ambition

It really sucks that so many of her projects just get cancelled :( 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I so want a Gaga documentary. With as much personal work and dedication as she puts into her music, a documentary should be exceedingly interesting. Plus it just gives me more Gaga related material to enjoy! :D 

We're all Stronger Together!

We need someone to get hired at the Haus and then leak all the things. :neyde:

"Sometimes it's nice to have stuff that's just for you and your friends" - Lady Gaga

:neyde:

gurl :neyde:

Katie14
4 minutes ago, DIVA said:

I so want a Gaga documentary. With as much personal work and dedication as she puts into her music, a documentary should be exceedingly interesting. Plus it just gives me more Gaga related material to enjoy! :D 

According to Mindtrappa on Popjustice, a documentary is coming. He said the making of videos are a preview for something else that is coming. 

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

According to Mindtrappa on Popjustice, a documentary is coming. He said the making of videos are a preview for something else that is coming. 

Come to Mama then! 

We're all Stronger Together!

Panchecco

Gaga has a lot of unreleased material... I wonder if we'll ever see the documentary shot by Terry in 2011/2012/2013 :hmm:

She has so much footage that different people have filmed in different parts of her life that she could probably piece it all together and there would be nothing missing 

• 1 year later...

Archived