New Clip from unreleased C2C documentary

Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, lego said:

This is not fair, she's hiding too many amazing things from us. 

5aac6820e81504d7eb1315d24f942b7c.gif

I've always felt like she wants her unreleased stuff to be released when she's gone.kind of like a last farewell to her fans.

Spoiler

let me log off GGD before i get emotional :S

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

I've always felt like she wants her unreleased stuff to be released when she's gone.kind of like a last farewell to her fans.

Reveal hidden contents

raw

She should rather release it as a mixtape thingie on ha site for free tbh. The really really good songs she can sell later

9 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't even. I don't wanna think about that. 

tumblr_m7f4mw7gYy1qcn6xro1_500.gif

FreePalestine

JoanneARTPOP
3 minutes ago, lego said:

It's your video? You have more? 

nah that's the only part i got. it's cancelled so i don't think theres more unless someone work for that company

Katie14

If this exists, why can't we see it?! Documentaries are my favorite thing ever. I would rather watch this, than see performances to be honest, and I adore Gaga's performances. 

Katie14
46 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

nah that's the only part i got. it's cancelled so i don't think theres more unless someone work for that company

how did you get it?

NewUsername

They should release an C2C Christmas re-edition tbh, with Winter Wonderland, Baby it's cold outside and the documentary as extras. Come on, if you hurry up, it's still in time for Xmas :giveup: 

1 hour ago, lego said:

It's your video? You have more? 

1 hour ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

2 months ago or something somebody post another clip which featured a part of Gaga and Tony in their hotel in Brussels + them in a cab in NY/LA? seeing a big H&M billboard.

14 minutes ago, symphonia said:

I'm still waiting for that Cheek to Cheek show she taped in Belgium, it was supposed to come out in 4k UHD

I attended the concert and her Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered vocals that night where her best I've heard from her singing that song :giveup:  Also, they way they filmed Lush Life was so beautiful, with the lights bokeh behind her (she performed 3/4 of the song with her back towards us :emma: but slay I guess :p everything for the visuals). So yeah, I'm kinda bummed we didn't get the recording after all.

Archived