💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

[POKEMON] Fresh Beginnings: A GGD Tournament

Lagg

Featured Posts

Bayonetta
Just now, Helios said:

I have to use Paris Hilton for the display name :laughga: Is Paris still your in-game name ? I just thought maybe you accidentally swapped it back there :flop:

Caillin is my registered 3DS name. But my in-game Pokemon name is Paris. My bad :emma:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Sounds like the full team right there :green: 

My Bulu & Lele are readT. They might be my fave Tapus. Koko was a cute fade and Fini... *IDontKnowHer*

Koko is my fave :giveup: I love how his neutral stance is taunting :excited2:

Prismatic
34 minutes ago, Helios said:

Koko is my fave :giveup: I love how his neutral stance is taunting :excited2:

I know. I think I've only began to dislike him because I've gotten a bad nature :skull: Mine's Adamant and I find it highkey weak because all of his physical stab hurt him after using it. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

YAAAAAAY IT'S HERE :woot: 

Tagging everyone who took part in the last 2 tournaments :yay: 

@Aciid @ARTPOPHooker96 @Creyk @Dayfid @DiegoMonster @emmett ryan @Fabian5000 @HookerHotel @Jaqe @Raikou @Ray of Light @Redstreak @TheOriginalOne @ThisGuyTony @Umbreon @Versus @Jimmy Darling @Ibo @Canon @Bamboo @Electric Venus @VFD @Garden Panty 

Brb gonna go get my friend code and find out who I want as my battle icon :laughga: I had Snorlax during the first and Blissey during the second, so not sure if I should delete it fat or continue the trend :awesome: 

Redstreak

I don't have Sun or Moon :poordat:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
Just now, Haroon said:

THIS BETRAYAL

tumblr_mh2hz02mHX1r7c13zo1_500_zps692030

Don't worry. "Santa" already has it for me :poordat: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

Tagging people who have the game :excited2: Come join if you can guys, it'll be a blast :woot: 

@Lion Heart @Awakened M @PartySick @Florian @Seeka @bionic @CowSiss @PopEmergency @T3ARS @ryhanna @takemetovenus @Judas Oyster @River @Versace @toewsy @HausOfMark @ModernEcstasy @Phlop

Just now, Redstreak said:

Don't worry. "Santa" already has it for me :poordat: 

Yaaay :woohoo: I guess it won't be in time for registrations but hopefully there will be more in the future because we've still got post-Bank and all of that good stuff :yay: 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

There's so many rules and I prefer free-for-all nonsense :cryga:

If I can get my team built and all in time, I'll definitely join though. I haven't had much free time to dedicate to building Pokes :giveup: here's my entry just in case:

PartySick ("Julio" in-game): 4871 - 5647 - 6612 / Moon / Battle Icon: Salandit

🖤

bionic
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Tagging people who have the game :excited2: Come join if you can guys, it'll be a blast :woot: 

@Lion Heart @Awakened M @PartySick @Florian @Seeka @bionic @CowSiss @PopEmergency @T3ARS @ryhanna @takemetovenus @Judas Oyster @River @Versace @toewsy @HausOfMark @ModernEcstasy @Phlop

Yaaay :woohoo: I guess it won't be in time for registrations but hopefully there will be more in the future because we've still got post-Bank and all of that good stuff :yay: 

Girl I haven't even beat the 2nd isalnd

buy bionic

7 hours ago, Haroon said:

Thanks for thinking of me but I'm only starting the game once I'm done with finals :toofunny:
Hopefully I'll be able to build up a decent squad by the 21st :laughga:

DeanWinchester
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

THIS BETRAYAL

tumblr_mh2hz02mHX1r7c13zo1_500_zps692030

I can't believe you like this pokemon. I thought you'd have better taste :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Haroon
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

There's so many rules and I prefer free-for-all nonsense :cryga:

If I can get my team built and all in time, I'll definitely join though. I haven't had much free time to dedicate to building Pokes :giveup: here's my entry just in case:

PartySick ("Julio" in-game): 4871 - 5647 - 6612 / Moon / Battle Icon: Salandit

It's basically no legendaries or Ubers and then some clauses here and there, it looks like a lot but it's not actually that bad :laughga: And yeah I haven't even gotten to breeding anything yet :emma: 

3 hours ago, bionic said:

Girl I haven't even beat the 2nd isalnd

42604-what-are-you-waiting-for-huh.gif

1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I can't believe you like this pokemon. I thought you'd have better taste :poot:

I used that gif because @Redstreak is a Lucario fan :tongue: I'm alright with Lucario, he's good competitively on Pokemon but on Super Smash Bros he's a bit of a letdown :neyde: 

bionic
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

It's basically no legendaries or Ubers and then some clauses here and there, it looks like a lot but it's not actually that bad :laughga: And yeah I haven't even gotten to breeding anything yet :emma: 

42604-what-are-you-waiting-for-huh.gif

I used that gif because @Redstreak is a Lucario fan :tongue: I'm alright with Lucario, he's good competitively on Pokemon but on Super Smash Bros he's a bit of a letdown :neyde: 

im not loving it tbh :neyde: 

buy bionic

Lion Heart

So the special twist for this tournament will make Alola's starters as a mandatory variable for the event.

Mess. I boxed my starter a long time ago. :rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived