Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

''I wanna be a queen but sometimes I don't feel like one''

Gohan

Featured Posts

Just your daily reminder that Gaga is a human being, brought to you by Gagadaily member Gohan

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

FATCAT
1 minute ago, SecretWeapon said:

Dont worry, you aren't one anymore anyway

Coldplay's Viva la Vida really hits home these days :green:

Purr more, hiss less.

Letmelivemylife
25 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Just your daily reminder that Gaga is a human being, brought to you by Gagadaily member Gohan

"People just see the wigs and make up and they shut down because they don't understand". This video breaks my heart. She's tries so hard for us and sometimes we take that for granted. They say that God works in mysterious ways and I think that's true. It has to be true because I've done nothing to deserve such an awsome woman in my life. She proved to me that unconditional love is a real thing when I didn't believe it was. As she once said "no matter what little monsters, I'll always ****ing be here to catch you when you fall".

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
26 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

How can you say this? She's been nothing but good to us. She took us in and loved us as if we were her own. She's always been there for us no questions asked. 

3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

How can you say this? She's been nothing but good to us. She took us in and loved us as if we were her own. She's always been there for us no questions asked. 

He's not even a fan. Just report it. 

FreePalestine

MEDONER

I never saw the full video of this, thank you for posting it. She's right, she can't be destroyed and she won't be destroyed

1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

I never saw the full video of this, thank you for posting it. She's right, she can't be destroyed and she won't be destroyed

Welcome, jolene :hug: 

Of course, we are her kingdom... like she said. As long as a monster exists, she'll always live :heart: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

yASSsss
42 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

your fave isn't either :) 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I don't and I will never understand being registered on a fansite about an artist that you only have negative opinions.

: /

Alcina Dimitrescu
40 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Today I learned Gaga apparently adopted me and a bunch of other random gays. lol

DY57m.gif

17 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

your fave isn't either :) 

She's the queen of slightly awkward homemade videos

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Gohan said:

Welcome, jolene :hug: 

Of course, we are her kingdom... like she said. As long as a monster exists, she'll always live  

To paraphrase her for a second "what you and I have little monsters has no end. It's eternal. No matter what I'll always be there to catch you when you fall." We arent just fans to her. We're like her surrogate kids in a way. If only the critics could see how much she loves us

blackpink
6 hours ago, bramstelwagen said:

leave

blocked.

Don't worry about him. Not worthy of anyone's time, this person obviously feels the need to let out some inner issues with himself by going on a Gaga related form to spread hatred. 

6 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

I hope you are in a good space of mind. :) 

OMonster

I don't think she feels like this anymore. She definitely doesn't live for us - which is good, she's healthier now. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived