question

Perfect Illusion for Grammy

Brian123

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I doubt it. It wasn't popular enough, and as much I hate to admit it, the big categories are about popularity of the songs. 

She might perform at the ceremony, though. 

ElectricAlley

I think it deserves it. The key change and overall quality of the track sets it apart from the others. Who knows though, wasn't a #1 so it'll probably go unnoticed. PI was the one that got away. :toofunny:

GhettoFabulous

:awkney:Ummmm It better because if I see that *** song by the chainsmokers getting a nom the Grammys are over literally :awkney: Cuz PI is beautifully written and structered and produced so I think so if they focus on the music like Gaga wanted :whitney:

33 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

I doubt it. It wasn't popular enough, and as much I hate to admit it, the big categories are about popularity of the songs. 

She might perform at the ceremony, though. 

31 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Grammys have to do mostly w/ popularity so I guess no it won't be nominated. See 'Applause' which was way more sucessful than PI

A song that peaked at #43 and has no certifications got nominated for record of the year and won best R&B song this year. Kelly Clarkson's album which wasn't really that big in the US and has a lower metacritic than Joanne, got a couple of noms this year. So it ain't all about popularity.

26 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ummmm It better because if I see that *** song by the chainsmokers getting a nom the Grammys are over literally  Cuz PI is beautifully written and structered and produced so I think so if they focus on the music like Gaga wanted :whitney:

Closer is practically guaranteed to get at least 1 nom. I don't get how people don't see this.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

A song that peaked at #43 and has no certifications got nominated for record of the year and won best R&B song this year. Kelly Clarkson's album which wasn't really that big in the US and has a lower metacritic than Joanne, got a couple of noms this year. So it ain't all about popularity.

It's practically guaranteed it's going to get at least 1 nom. I don't get how people don't see this.

đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

lets bow down to pray🙏

ZiggyZiggs

It deserves one. Since Kelly got a nod for her song which did really bad, I think we can be hopeful. Her album also got nominated and it neither had good sales or critical appreciation so we'll see.

Delusional Aura

It won't be nominated. She might get some noms next year for 2018 but other than that, PI nominated for next year is impossible. Don't get your hopes up. Plus, knowing how her management is, they may have not even submitted it. 

Archived