💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This is probably my favorite TFM era performance

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

This is seriously underrated.  It's what defines a Gaga performance.  One of my top Gaga songs.  Her outfit is so eye catching and slick.  Vocals are wonderful considering how much she is moving around.  I miss these kinds of visuals tbh.  Her dancing is so natural.  Not clumsy.  

Katsuki Bakugo

I remember her having a go at the producers for cutting Bad Romance in the intro too short on twitter! OMG such a good moment. The Alejandro had questionable fashion, but when you look back on it, it was when she was writing Judas and that section of BTW. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, DeathEater said:

This is seriously underrated.  It's what defines a Gaga performance.  One of my top Gaga songs.  Her outfit is so eye catching and slick.  Vocals are wonderful considering how much she is moving around.  I miss these kinds of visuals tbh.  Her dancing is so natural.  Not clumsy.  

Perfection!!! The choreo! The darkness! I miss that Gaga so much 

Pacify Him

Yes. I miss FunGa too :sharon:

But slay that black Poison Ivy outfit :gaycat:

I’m getting on your nerves

baptism

This full blast broke my heart. I try not to watch performances from before 2013 because they ****ing break my heart. THAT, and things like that, are why I fell in love with Gaga.

FATCAT

Joanne is good, but it just seems so plain compared to a single song from BTW or TFM.

I miss music that I could feel in my heart, beating like a drum to the music. Joanne feels like a step down. Sure, it's still Good, just not the Gaga I fell in love with or share.

Purr more, hiss less.

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Joanne is good, but it just seems so plain compared to a single song from BTW or TFM.

I miss music that I could feel in my heart, beating like a drum to the music. Joanne feels like a step down. Sure, it's still Good, just not the Gaga I fell in love with or share.

I agree. Joanne is diluted Gaga at so many levels. 

Yo GagaGaga
15 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I remember her having a go at the producers for cutting Bad Romance in the intro too short on twitter! OMG such a good moment. The Alejandro had questionable fashion, but when you look back on it, it was when she was writing Judas and that section of BTW. 

spill the tea, what happened, it didn't seem cut short in the video, I'm so intrigued 

11 minutes ago, baptism said:

This full blast broke my heart. I try not to watch performances from before 2013 because they ****ing break my heart. THAT, and things like that, are why I fell in love with Gaga.

THIS </3

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I agree. Joanne is diluted Gaga at so many levels. 

Take MR for instance. It's a great song, great on-track vocals, it's got some hooks, it's got it all.

But, it's short. Lyrics are pretty repetitive, even though the song is acoustic (which is kind of odd). The lyrics are also pretty straight to the point, and don't leave any room for some key Gaga mystery. It's like a performance, of a non-acoustic song, that she ran away with. 

The only songs that really hit home are Angel Down and Diamond Heart. Otherwise, I find myself in a weird place. Again, I like the album, but it's just not the standard that I set for someone as skilled as her. 3 years, and this is it? What are you doing with your time?

Purr more, hiss less.

colbyxreeves

I was just thinking about this performance yesterday!!! This performance is so tragically underrated. From the outfit, to the set, to the choreo, to her vocals, this performance was EVERYTHING!

let's funk downtown

Archived