Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's visit to Ali Forney LGBTQ Center airs tomorrow on Today Show

asana15

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

This is so awesome! I completely support this cause and what the BTWF is about.

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

This was her best MR performance vocally.

I agree. It seems effortless compared to her most recent performances... And the changes in her voices shes doing in the second verse are PURE GOLD.

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, Fish said:

I agree. It seems effortless compared to her most recent performances... And the changes in her voices shes doing in the second verse are PURE GOLD.

Dead ass. I really wish she would just stop doing this song live already lol it seems like she struggles a bit on bigger stages doing it. 

MarryTheKnight

Dead ass. I really wish she would just stop doing this song live already lol it seems like she struggles a bit on bigger stages doing it. 

It's harder to serve vocals on bigger stages that require extensive mic situations

and she has to perform it 4 promo

considering the little managers make the fact that she hasn't had a #1 since 2011 v apparent

Lextyr97
33 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

It's harder to serve vocals on bigger stages that require extensive mic situations

and she has to perform it 4 promo

considering the little managers make the fact that she hasn't had a #1 since 2011 v apparent

They're so annoying. Like who even really cares? Closer was #1 for what felt like a year and a half. A number 1 will feel like literally nothing to me.

MarryTheKnight

They're so annoying. Like who even really cares? Closer was #1 for what felt like a year and a half. A number 1 will feel like literally nothing to me.

yeah i know it literally makes zero difference to our lives how well her singles do

The Surrealist
20 minutes ago, Nemo said:

According to my TiVo, the fourth hour of this same show is going to include a segment with Taylor Kinney.

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

Archived