💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Quotes and Tidbits from Gaga at Secret Westfield Show

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Sounds like a really intimate show. Did anyone on here attend?

These are some quotes from her:

"Money has been put on a pedestal, beauty has been put on a pedestal, celebrity has been put on a pedestal. I have travelled the world and seen the happiest people in the poorest parts of the world. Their values are intact.

"In the richest homes I meet the saddest and most depressed people. With this album I wanted to remind the whole world and my fans that the most important things are love and kindness. Kindness is what will create harmony, not celebrity and not fame.

Spoiler

I posted something really similar on the Sunday Morning thread a few days ago....Does she still lurk haha?

"During the holiday I would like to send a beautiful message out to those dealing with loss or pain. You are not alone."

"I might be someone who is famous but I have a voice and I choose to use it to tell you I'm not better than you and I'm not less. We are equal. Equality is what binds us."

The singer, dressed in a long black velvet gown and high heels with her blonde hair pulled back in a bun, told the crowd: "It's OK to cry. It's so interesting, I've found being more open about my pain and being more honest and more vulnerable has helped me feel more connected to you."

During her performance of Million Reasons, from her latest album, she said: "Just give me love, that is all I want."

After performing, she threw her guitar pick into the audience before taking a series of selfies with the crowd from the stage.

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Money has been put on a pedestal, beauty has been put on a pedestal, celebrity has been put on a pedestal

250 Million on her bank account.

Monthly Epione visits.

One of the most famous people on earth.

:sure:

Delusional
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

300 Million on her bank account.

Monthly Epione visits.

One of the most famous people on earth:sure:

fixed

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Helxig
2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

250 Million on her bank account.

Monthly Epione visits.

One of the most famous people on earth.

:sure:

She can have all these things and still not feel like they're the most important qualities to have. She can be and do these things, and still not feel like she's better than other people because of it. She can have a lot of money, alter her appearance, and be famous, and still acknowledge that the world thinks these things are too important.

Would you expect a rich person to throw away all their money because they believe money isn't the ultimate source of happiness? Would you expect someone to smash all their mirrors and stop paying attention to their appearance, because they believe that beauty isn't the most important quality in a person? Would you expect a celebrity to work to erase all of their notoriety because they don't believe they're better than others by being famous?

No, she just appreciates what she has and tries to remind people that having it all doesn't make her better than them.

Life isn't all about living to extremes. Throwing it all away to 'stay true to her values' would be just as shallow and pathetic as someone who thought they were better than others for being rich, beautiful and famous.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She can have a lot of money, alter her appearance, and be famous, and still acknowledge that the world thinks these things are too important.

Then she is part of it and doesn't try to change it, thus making it redundant to approach these issues.

8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Would you expect a rich person to throw away all their money because they believe money isn't the ultimate source of happiness?

Probably not, but is it smart to say that money has been put on a pedestal, but then have two houses anyway?

9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Would you expect someone to smash all their mirrors and stop paying attention to their appearance, because they believe that beauty isn't the most important quality in a person?

Probably not, but is it smart to say that the world puts too much importance in beauty, but then go and alter your appearance for money?

10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Would you expect a celebrity to work to erase all of their notoriety because they don't believe they're better than others by being famous?

Probably not, but Gaga is known for her fame. She wrote two albums about it, made it her whole debut message. 

12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

No, she just appreciates what she has and tries to remind people that having it all doesn't make her better than them.

To me she was saying that the world is putting too much worth into these things; when in fact she does too.

SilkSpectre0
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Then she is part of it and doesn't try to change it, thus making it redundant to approach these issues.

Probably not, but is it smart to say that money has been put on a pedestal, but then have two houses anyway?

Probably not, but is it smart to say that the world puts too much importance in beauty, but then go and alter your appearance for money?

Probably not, but Gaga is known for her fame. She wrote two albums about it, made it her whole debut message. 

To me she was saying that the world is putting too much worth into these things; when in fact she does too.

God people can't win. I'm sorry but people with no money rarely have a platform so to disregard when someone says wealth is put on a pedestal just because they have money means we can never discuss the issue. Gaga recognises that she is privileged but she always recognises it didn't cure the effects of mental illness and trauma etc, only kindness can help that.

Archived