💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello - Bad Things

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Brainiac

Where is that intro melody from? I swear it's taken from somewhere else. Also, he ruins this song. His voice is insufferable. 

juicyjuicy

Never heard his music before but have seen his name. I didn't know he was a rapper...

TBH I thought Machine Gun Kelly was an indie electro-pop girl...Like LIGHTS or La Roux...

SychosSoChic

Does anyone else feel tired of this increasingly nauseating route pop music is taking lately? Like the Chainsmokers and all the little "indie" acts are becoming more and more popular and I honestly can't stand it. Like there's no glamour to it, there's just this attempt at grunge or some half-assed attempt at looking indie :smh:

I mean it's just the most superficial slop, the songs, the writing, the beat, the singing, the singers themselves :awkney:

Or am I just an old pop veteran who needs to accept that the times have changed and that I need to find me a new genre to stan for?

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

JustPokeHerFace
2 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Does anyone else feel tired of this increasingly nauseating route pop music is taking lately? Like the Chainsmokers and all the little "indie" acts are becoming more and more popular and I honestly can't stand it. Like there's no glamour to it, there's just this attempt at grunge or some half-assed attempt at looking indie :smh:

I mean it's just the most superficial slop, the songs, the writing, the beat, the singing, the singers themselves :awkney:

Or am I just an old pop veteran who needs to accept that the times have changed and that I need to find me a new genre to stan for?

it goes in cycles. the 90s were very grunge and unglamorous, and then that basically reversed in the 2000s. Things will move in a more polished, avart-garde direction again. probably at the end of the decade

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

it goes in cycles. the 90s were very grunge and unglamorous, and then that basically reversed in the 2000s. Things will move in a more polished, avart-garde direction again. probably at the end of the decade

There's something about 90s grunge-esque music that I miss a lot. Like Alanis Morissette, Fiona Apple, 4 Non Blondes (even if they only released one album), even Nirvana to an extent :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

JustPokeHerFace
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

There's something about 90s grunge-esque music that I miss a lot. Like Alanis Morissette, Fiona Apple, 4 Non Blondes (even if they only released one album), even Nirvana to an extent :giveup:.

i really do love that era of music so much. i've really been getting back into Alanis and Nirvana lately. 

This should've been her solo Single, he ruins it.

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Fingerella
6 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

You're just an old pop veteran its time to move on sis

Archived