💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GP Annoyed With Gagas Late Music Videos

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

So I went out for dinner with a bounch of people today and music videos came up. They were mostly talking about Drake and The Weeknd tho

Then my friend mentioned Gaga "and her weird videos" because he knows im a fan and he asked my input

Then one of the girls complained she doesnt usually whatch her videos because by the time she releases them shes already tired of the single and doesnt care to whatch it :rip: 

Then her friend just said "yeah whats with her and that? Her videos come out when everyone already forgot the song" :air: 

2 people complained about that just from a music video convo. I wonder how many others in GP think the same. I guess its not just fans who get annoyed 👀

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

My friend pointed this out today too. :toofunny:

I think her team should pick a single and stick with it, and film the video prior to its release so it's not release a month after the single. 

Economy
Just now, Brolysskins said:

The GP? 

They arent fans so yes GP. Im the only fan among my friends

The only reason my best friend brought up Gaga is cause he knows i like her otherwise she wouldnt have been mentioned

Economy
Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

My friend pointed this out today too. :toofunny:

I think her team should pick a single and stick with it, and film the video prior to its release so it's not release a month after the single. 

Or when they plan it release the single later

Its a mess that when the video comes out ppl are already getting over the song

for promotion purposes theres no point in even releasing one at that point :rip: 

Economy
2 minutes ago, Azelf550 said:

Well... hopefully she drops the video not too long after the VSFS :gum:

Knowing Gaga when she said a couple weeks thats the minimum

If its not released within a few days of VSFS it wont build on momentum and it will go to waste

seriously If she doesnt wanna be over-worked and promote too much I totally understand I mean shes a human being...

But if its promo and work shes gonna do anyway, would it kill her and her team to plan the timing of stuff a little better? :saladga: 

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, Azelf550 said:

Well... hopefully she drops the video not too long after the VSFS :gum:

It really hurts her streaming and by default her charting. If the GP looks up Million Reasons after the VSFW performance, they'll watch the audio, which will be deleted and replaced by a music video which will then lack longevity. 

Yeah, I don't understand why it takes so much for her team to put out a music video early. it's not like they lack money or something.

Kindness rules all.

Robo Ga

So true. I wish she released the video legit on the SAME DAY she released the single, like she planned to do for Applause before sh*t hit the fan. They're so slow on everything these days, literally every other artists releases content at a faster pace than her, and she used to be the queen of content.

Don't quote me saying that she was overworked in the past, that's why she had a breakdown, etc etc, I've heard it all before and I don't care :hor:  Releasing a video every few months just takes good scheduling, its nothing to break a hip over.

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Just now, Economy said:

Knowing Gaga when she said a couple weeks thats the minimum

If its not released within a few days of VSFS it wont build on momentum and it will go to waste

seriously If she doesnt wanna be over-worked and promote too much I totally understand I mean shes a human being...

But if its promo and work shes gonna do anyway, would it kill her and her team to plan the timing if stuff a little better? :saladga: 

I saw a tweet from @ gagadaily on twitter the other day saying the video is coming next week.. let us pray 

giphy.gif

Economy
Just now, Poker said:

Yeah, I don't understand why it takes so much for her team to put out a music video early. it's not like they lack money or something.

Music videos are expected in this digital age. Everyone whatches them these days they are a big deal

Nobody wants to whatch audio videos for 1.5 months

Like ughhh... Shes been doing this since Telephone. Every video is always so dam late (Ok Applause was somewhat quick)

Archived